Coal burner thinks people are impressed by over price trash purses

LHP

Coal burner burner coal poses with a piece of garbage purse used to hold all her coal burning equipment
Like what a stupid bitch
Oh boy you got a bag that holds shit and it was thousands of dollars oh boy sweetheart ain’t you somebody you dumb cunt

I hate everyone and everything

hisdivineshadow1972

Anyone that spends that much money on a bag is a moron. Even if you are filthy rich and 4500 is like change in your sofa.... You are still a idiot to waste money on shit like that. 4500 could buy you a couple of acres of land here where I live. And land is forever.
Or could buy some gold and ammo and other trade and barter goods.
I promise you folks the day is coming where money will be worthless, and a 4500 bag will be less useful than a plastic grocery bag.
I spend all my spare money on ammo, nails, screws, pvc pipe, oil, and other things that can be worth a LOT if society falls.
I advise you all to do the same... You don't have to be rich to begin preparing.
A man with building supplies and the ability to protect himself and his trade goods can live very well when people need to rebuild and their money is worthless.
Trade can save you and your family.

LHP

Anyone that spends that much money on a bag is a moron. Even if you are filthy rich and 4500 is like change in your sofa.... You are still a idiot to waste money on shit like that. 4500 could buy you a couple of acres of land here where I live. And land is forever.
Or could buy some gold and ammo and other trade and barter goods.
I promise you folks the day is coming where money will be worthless, and a 4500 bag will be less useful than a plastic grocery bag.
I spend all my spare money on ammo, nails, screws, pvc pipe, oil, and other things that can be worth a LOT if society falls.
I advise you all to do the same... You don't have to be rich to begin preparing.
A man with building supplies and the ability to protect himself and his trade goods can live very well when people need to rebuild and their money is worthless.
Trade can save you and your family.
Agreed if I was rich id never spend that on a piece of material
Purses are stupid to me I carry what I need in pockets or my bra because I’m classy like that
I fuckin hate this cunt she’s ugly she’s stupid she’s dumb
Fuck
I
Hate
Everyone
And
Everything

sxng9

Trustee
It'll be a matter of time when the nigger steals all of her expensive crap. The nigger is probably biding its time waiting for access to her bank account first. Then again, at some point, the nigger will get tired of waiting and maybe goodify her in order to steal her expensive shit.

hisdivineshadow1972

Well her bf is a NFL player. I'm sure he has a lot more money than her.
But what the nigger WILL do is put a OJ on her.
I will shed no tears.
Any white woman that lays with a nigger or forms any type of relationship other than master/ slave is a disgusting, whorish diseased slut that should have nigger lover tattooed across face in 2 inch letters.
There is nothing... Absolutely NOTHING more disgusting than a beautiful human woman giving a nigger stinkbeast permission and consent to touch her.
Race traitors are by far worse than the blackest smelliest most ignorant nigger.
They literally are aiding the enemy in breeding the white race out of existence.

Coal burner burner coal poses with a piece of garbage purse used to hold all her coal burning equipment
Like what a stupid bitch
Oh boy you got a bag that holds shit and it was thousands of dollars oh boy sweetheart ain’t you somebody you dumb cunt

Nothing Worse than a Traitor Coalburner.

Attachments

• f232178430.gif
    f232178430.gif
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 3

coonhunter

Why is it that when niggers get some money and fame, the first thing they have to get is a yt woman? I suppose that's how they signal to other niggers that they've "made it".

This coalslut can't pay the toll soon enough.

It's because nobody wants to fuck a sheboon, not even niggers. The silverback knows their human female is only in it for the money and getting back at daddy or in the case of bloated land orcas can't do any better, but the nigger buck doesn't care. He's in it because his only other choice is some nappy headed, conniving, screeching, violent she ape with the face and smell of a feral hog. They'd fuck a monkey to avoid those hideous beasts and frequently do in Africa. All the bling, wigs and weaves in the world can't hide their grotesque primate characteristics. The sheboon's only salvation to mating is the male ape's compulsive muhdik instinct. It sometimes overpowers its disgust.

Oil drillers, on the other hand, are either mentally ill or retarded or cucked soys.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

It's because nobody wants to fuck a sheboon, not even niggers. The silverback knows their human female is only in it for the money and getting back at daddy or in the case of bloated land orcas can't do any better, but the nigger buck doesn't care. He's in it because his only other choice is some nappy headed, conniving, screeching, violent she ape with the face and smell of a feral hog. They'd fuck a monkey to avoid those hideous beasts and frequently do in Africa. All the bling, wigs and weaves in the world can't hide their grotesque primate characteristics. The sheboon's only salvation to mating is the male ape's compulsive muhdik instinct. It sometimes overpowers its disgust.

Oil drillers, on the other hand, are either mentally ill or retarded or cucked soys.
“All the bling, wigs and weaves in the world can't hide their grotesque primate characteristics.”

I had one smile at me the other day at the train station. I remember thinking “I’d rather stick my dick in a bear trap.”

Like what a stupid bitch

"I hate everyone and everything" sending love and support your way <3

i always thought people who buy designer things were low IQ, because i dont see why i should spend 1K on a purse when i can get a cute purse on amazon for like 40 dollars. buying designer stuff is a total waste of money, i wouldnt buy designer stuff even if i were rich. if i were rich, i'd still be shopping at places like walmart and dollar tree. loving designer brands is something niggers love, i notice; which is ironic since youd figure most would be too poor to afford the stuff to begin with (because they dont work). but then again, it makes sense because only niggers would be dumb enough to love designer stuff at the extent they do. when i was a teenager a few years back, i was unfortunate enough to be attending a black high school. at that high school, if you didnt wear designer stuff, you were teased. i was teased for not wearing anything designer.

they laughed at me, but i laughed at them for being dumb enough to fall for the common misconception that designer = better. you truly have to be slow if you think you have to spend 1K on a purse in order for the purse to be of good quality.

Last edited:

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

"I hate everyone and everything" sending love and support your way <3

i always thought people who buy designer things were low IQ, because i dont see why i should spend 1K on a purse when i can get a cute purse on amazon for like 40 dollars. buying designer stuff is a total waste of money, i wouldnt buy designer stuff even if i were rich. if i were rich, i'd still be shopping at places like walmart and dollar tree. loving designer brands is something niggers love, i notice; which is ironic since youd figure most would be too poor to afford the stuff to begin with (because they dont work). but then again, it makes sense because only niggers would love designer stuff at the extent they do. when i was a teenager a few years back, i was unfortunate enough to be attending a black high school. at that high school, if you didnt wear designer stuff, you were teased. i was teased for not wearing anything designer.

they laughed at me, but i laughed at them for being dumb enough to fall for the common misconception that designer = better. you truly have to be slow if you think you have to spend 1K on a purse in order for the purse to be of good quality.
Spend money on quality, not conspicuous consumption. Only insecure people try to look rich. Rich people and ‘old money’ never try to broadcast their status. They don’t have to.