Co-op Traditional English Breakfast with Niggers

Luka hates jigaboos

'Breakfast' with niggers: wake up from the mattress on the floor about 4pm, smoke a Newport, scratch your stinking ass, get in your stolen hooptie, pull a smash n grab, go to McNiggers, go jump and screech in the street, kill a couple other niggers and maybe a human, get back in the hooptie, turn the cRap up as loud as it goes, ride up and down the road looking for a dirty swamp to screw, then it's time for the next feeding.

Vilenog

That scene there is a libtard‘s wet dream, they delude themselves that niggers are now as civilised as us. Everyone knows that niggers on TV adverts are not like real life niggers.

sxng9

Trustee
For someone like me who actually has niggers living next door and seen many niggers moving in and out of the various nests in the neighborhood, that video of niggers eating breakfast at the table is a complete load of bollocks. All it takes is a day's worth of experience observing niggers right from your own home to completely know what niggers are really about (and if you multiply that by however many days you've had to endure that, it's really a no brainer to understand why someone would hate niggers).

For someone like me who actually has niggers living next door and seen many niggers moving in and out of the various nests in the neighborhood, that video of niggers eating breakfast at the table is a complete load of bollocks. All it takes is a day's worth of experience observing niggers right from your own home to completely know what niggers are really about (and if you multiply that by however many days you've had to endure that, it's really a no brainer to understand why someone would hate niggers).
I have the misfortune of living in a black area as well. I can confirm everything you said is true. Having to be around them all the time has made me hate them already more compared to if i were living in a White area, which where i wish i was living in.