China’s rolling out self driving robotaxis 🚙

WeißerGeist

7i4zx6.jpg

I wish!...

sxng9

Trustee
Robots mainly work well in countries where most of the population are law-abiding. There's a huge difference between what you find overseas in many of the Asian countries, compared to America. You can also bet, that these robots will fare better in Asia, since if these robots were here in America, niggers would be raping them and probably rip these robots apart to steal the copper and valuable resources that makes these robots function. Quite simply put, you can't have anything nice in America, without getting robbed, raped, etc...

finitechains

So, I’ve lived In China for 6 years. First stent in Shanghai, then 1 year later, 3 years in Chengdu.
It’s do not underestimate them. I won’t apologize, but with our oat meal brain POTUS.

China has a lot people, that do not suffer from woke shit, and are very good at stealing IP.

anyhow, that’s the truth

So, I’ve lived In China for 6 years. First stent in Shanghai, then 1 year later, 3 years in Chengdu.
It’s do not underestimate them. I won’t apologize, but with our oat meal brain POTUS.

China has a lot people, that do not suffer from woke shit, and are very good at stealing IP.

anyhow, that’s the truth
good that the aren’t woke