Chimpout's Nigger World Atlas: page 31, Comoros (Stinkynigs)

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
After talking with Nutnice over it I figured I'd try my hand at the world atlas. Hopefully I meet Nutnice's standard of lulz! Enjoy!

Location: Southern Africa at the northern mouth of the Mozambique Channel
Capital: Moroni
Population: 752,438
Gross Domestic Product: $741.4 million
GDP Per Capita: $1,000
Languages: Arabic, French, Shikimoro ( version of Arabic niggerbabble)
Ethnic/Racial Groups: Anatalote, Cafre, Makoa, Oimatsaha, awe fuck it, niggers
Main Industries: Perfume distillation(
lol.gif
), fishing, tourism (ran by their dept. of wishful thinking), Coup de tats

Though only a small chain of three islands, Comoros remains a shining example of nigger “gibs me dat” with no less than 20 successful or attempted coup de tats since the French gave up on these niggers’ worthless boonery in1975. In fact, these niggers have such a hard time getting along with each other the Presidency has to be rotated around between the three islands, each of which has its own local government, and which might have been a good system were it not for the guaranteed failure a mass of howling spear chunkers manage when put in close proximity to each other.

Populated by a succession of Polynesians, samboid Melanesians, Malays, and Indonesians, the Comoros islands finally succumbed to the fate of being forever blighted by Swahili niggers some time during the first millennium, a mystery that scientists have yet to crack since we all know niggers can’t cross a body of water without the aid of chains and slavery. The Portuguese first discovered the islands in 1505 and, detecting the waft of feral woggery, decided they would have no use for them. The French however decided to give them a whirl in 1841, possibly being enticed by the fact that the islands had been used as a slave flea market by neighboring Madagascar niggers for the past several centuries, securing the status of the Comoros niggers as being somewhere above that of a paper weight. I mean, come on, Madagascar niggers were pwning them.

Starting in 1912, Comoros along with the fourth island in the Comoro chain, Mayotte, became an official French colony and enjoyed its most prosperous period of time, as all niggerhood back then did, right up until the niggers in their blinding stupidity began screeing about their independence, which by 1973 the fed up French were ready to give to them at the agreed upon year of 1978. The Comoros niggers, however, in a pure silly me moment, decided to not enjoy those final years of human protectorship and instead voted for their own independence in 1975, upon which the French told them to eat shit and left. Mayotte, on the other hand, knew their place and voted to stay owned by the French, and recently voted overwhelmingly to become an overseas Department of France, enjoying a rare prosperity among the greater African continent (no thanks to the local simians.) What followed the newly found independence for the niggers of Comoros were 30 years of monumental hilarity as these islands became a playground for biscuit-lipped violence and gibs me dat shenanigans of legendary fuxitude.

The capital of awesome, Moroni, being guarded by the vaunted Comoros Navy.

From 1975 to 1978, the niggers just couldn’t make up their tiny little minds and went back and forth with 10 successful or attempted coups, some of which being supported by France and South Africa, laughing all the while at the exploits of their nigger pawns as they chimped and hurled feces all over the islands. The presidency finally wound up in the paws of a boon named Ahmed Abdallah, who in typical nigger fashion quickly became a authoritarian “gibs me dat” asshole, and moved the whole coontry towards a traditional Islamic rule. In 1989, after he began to worry about yet another coup, he decreed that the presidential guard, headed by French mercenary Bob Denard, disarm what passes as a military in those islands. Two versions of Abdullah’s demise are floating around, one where he was made good by an officer, another that an anti-tank missile was launched into his bedroom, either way, someone had enough of that nigger’s shit. Bob was evacuated by French paratroopers and some half brother of one of those niggers that ruled in between one of those coups took over the fail chair.

A Comoros native, after failing to solve the mystery of flight, faces execution.

In 1995 Bob returned and attempted to pwn this new head banjolip (why did he give a shit I wonder) but was defeated when the French government sided with the Comoros niggers, perhaps not getting enough of the gold theater entertainment these niggers were providing. The niggers then elected a new chimperor by the name of Mohamed Taki Abdulkarim who ruled until his death in 1998, during which time the niggers of two of the islands said fuck Comoros and seceded, attempting to return to being subjects to the evil white French overlords they were oh so happy to get rid of back in 1975. The French tells these niggers to go fuck themselves, opening the door for some serious bongo parties between Comoros military and rebel forces that have continued as recently as 2008, in the meantime finding the time for a few more coups. I mean, who needs football as a national pastime when you can overthrow a government! In 2001 a nigger by the name of Colonel Mohammed Bacar, deciding that the fail of Comoros was not complete, seized control of the island of Anjouan, and in 2007 tried to solidify his rule with a vote that was rejected by the international community and leading to the invasion of that island by African Union lulz troops and Comoros chimps to restore control in 2008. Stories revealed that thousands of niggers were tortured as a past time for Bacar, a common means of entertainment among the negroid species.

While an island archipelago that could have blossomed into a paradise, we have niggers and their proclivity for violence to thank for not being the case. One can hope that somehow, in some fashion, these niggers will be able to manage to scratch some semblance of a stable government together. The history of that place ever since their leash was turned loose tells us, on the other hand, to keep the popcorn popped. Stay the hell out of here, for the love of God.

Source: Wikipedia, CIA World Factbook, State Department

OldDixie

Loyal Member
What the actual fuck is it with niggers? They could ruin an anvil. I mean what haven’t they totally destroyed? Now they are ruining the USA. The most awesome country ever thought up. I’m sure the founding fathers are turning over in their graves at the thought of niggers in charge. They should have made it part of the constitution to avoid the brood. Caqqa devxaqd

Kangslayer

Loyal Member
What the actual fuck is it with niggers? They could ruin an anvil. I mean what haven’t they totally destroyed? Now they are ruining the USA. The most awesome country ever thought up. I’m sure the founding fathers are turning over in their graves at the thought of niggers in charge. They should have made it part of the constitution to avoid the brood. Caqqa devxaqd
Fun fact: Lincoln made it as humanly as possibly...clear that niggers had no future in the USA.

Comorans are a very dangerous breed of niggers. The comorans invade France via Mayotte, where they cause tremendous TNB with check points of illegal nigger teens armed with machetes and sheeiit. The local dindus are terrorized and angry, illegals from the northern islands make around half of the islands population. Then they leave Mayotte for Marseille where they are also leading the international crime championship, to spread further into the entire country. Comorans are ultra dangerous niggers and also very "religious" under the crescent moon. Never underestimate their nastiness and high reproduction rates.

KalEl51

Trustee
After talking with Nutnice over it I figured I'd try my hand at the world atlas. Hopefully I meet Nutnice's standard of lulz! Enjoy!

Location: Southern Africa at the northern mouth of the Mozambique Channel
Capital: Moroni
Population: 752,438
Gross Domestic Product: $741.4 million
GDP Per Capita: $1,000
Languages: Arabic, French, Shikimoro ( version of Arabic niggerbabble)
Ethnic/Racial Groups: Anatalote, Cafre, Makoa, Oimatsaha, awe fuck it, niggers
Main Industries: Perfume distillation(
lol.gif
), fishing, tourism (ran by their dept. of wishful thinking), Coup de tats

Though only a small chain of three islands, Comoros remains a shining example of nigger “gibs me dat” with no less than 20 successful or attempted coup de tats since the French gave up on these niggers’ worthless boonery in1975. In fact, these niggers have such a hard time getting along with each other the Presidency has to be rotated around between the three islands, each of which has its own local government, and which might have been a good system were it not for the guaranteed failure a mass of howling spear chunkers manage when put in close proximity to each other.

Populated by a succession of Polynesians, samboid Melanesians, Malays, and Indonesians, the Comoros islands finally succumbed to the fate of being forever blighted by Swahili niggers some time during the first millennium, a mystery that scientists have yet to crack since we all know niggers can’t cross a body of water without the aid of chains and slavery. The Portuguese first discovered the islands in 1505 and, detecting the waft of feral woggery, decided they would have no use for them. The French however decided to give them a whirl in 1841, possibly being enticed by the fact that the islands had been used as a slave flea market by neighboring Madagascar niggers for the past several centuries, securing the status of the Comoros niggers as being somewhere above that of a paper weight. I mean, come on, Madagascar niggers were pwning them.

Starting in 1912, Comoros along with the fourth island in the Comoro chain, Mayotte, became an official French colony and enjoyed its most prosperous period of time, as all niggerhood back then did, right up until the niggers in their blinding stupidity began screeing about their independence, which by 1973 the fed up French were ready to give to them at the agreed upon year of 1978. The Comoros niggers, however, in a pure silly me moment, decided to not enjoy those final years of human protectorship and instead voted for their own independence in 1975, upon which the French told them to eat shit and left. Mayotte, on the other hand, knew their place and voted to stay owned by the French, and recently voted overwhelmingly to become an overseas Department of France, enjoying a rare prosperity among the greater African continent (no thanks to the local simians.) What followed the newly found independence for the niggers of Comoros were 30 years of monumental hilarity as these islands became a playground for biscuit-lipped violence and gibs me dat shenanigans of legendary fuxitude.

The capital of awesome, Moroni, being guarded by the vaunted Comoros Navy.

From 1975 to 1978, the niggers just couldn’t make up their tiny little minds and went back and forth with 10 successful or attempted coups, some of which being supported by France and South Africa, laughing all the while at the exploits of their nigger pawns as they chimped and hurled feces all over the islands. The presidency finally wound up in the paws of a boon named Ahmed Abdallah, who in typical nigger fashion quickly became a authoritarian “gibs me dat” asshole, and moved the whole coontry towards a traditional Islamic rule. In 1989, after he began to worry about yet another coup, he decreed that the presidential guard, headed by French mercenary Bob Denard, disarm what passes as a military in those islands. Two versions of Abdullah’s demise are floating around, one where he was made good by an officer, another that an anti-tank missile was launched into his bedroom, either way, someone had enough of that nigger’s shit. Bob was evacuated by French paratroopers and some half brother of one of those niggers that ruled in between one of those coups took over the fail chair.

A Comoros native, after failing to solve the mystery of flight, faces execution.

In 1995 Bob returned and attempted to pwn this new head banjolip (why did he give a shit I wonder) but was defeated when the French government sided with the Comoros niggers, perhaps not getting enough of the gold theater entertainment these niggers were providing. The niggers then elected a new chimperor by the name of Mohamed Taki Abdulkarim who ruled until his death in 1998, during which time the niggers of two of the islands said fuck Comoros and seceded, attempting to return to being subjects to the evil white French overlords they were oh so happy to get rid of back in 1975. The French tells these niggers to go fuck themselves, opening the door for some serious bongo parties between Comoros military and rebel forces that have continued as recently as 2008, in the meantime finding the time for a few more coups. I mean, who needs football as a national pastime when you can overthrow a government! In 2001 a nigger by the name of Colonel Mohammed Bacar, deciding that the fail of Comoros was not complete, seized control of the island of Anjouan, and in 2007 tried to solidify his rule with a vote that was rejected by the international community and leading to the invasion of that island by African Union lulz troops and Comoros chimps to restore control in 2008. Stories revealed that thousands of niggers were tortured as a past time for Bacar, a common means of entertainment among the negroid species.

While an island archipelago that could have blossomed into a paradise, we have niggers and their proclivity for violence to thank for not being the case. One can hope that somehow, in some fashion, these niggers will be able to manage to scratch some semblance of a stable government together. The history of that place ever since their leash was turned loose tells us, on the other hand, to keep the popcorn popped. Stay the hell out of here, for the love of God.

Source: Wikipedia, CIA World Factbook, State Department
I just wanted to say, I learn more history/geography here, than I ever did in high school.