Chevrolet is killing a legendary V8 engine

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
From the comments section.

No one ever answers the question "how is the additional electricity necessary to power electric cars and trucks going to be generated?" It's nice to talk about putting in charging stations all over the place but they don't generate electricity. The laws of physics say solar panels and windmills won't fill the gap.

They'll create the power by using unicorn farts in power plants. Clean burning fuel and magical.

sxng9

Trustee
Not just GM, but all automakers are making the move to EV's or if they fully haven't, are starting to. The expensive lithium battery replacement is primarily the only thing that's kind of keeping me from buying one, but expect many of these current modern old cars becoming more expensive, as there's likely going to be buyers who want a car with a 'real' gas-powered engine (as long as the cars are well kept).

The day when GM, Ford and Chrysler completely turn into EV's and niggers can no longer find gas powered hoopties, I can imagine the amount of chimpouts we'll see with niggers forgetting to charge their EV hoopties and/or having to sit and wait for hours for their EV hoopties to charge up. Also, the harsh winter conditions and the way niggers drive will likely cause excessive damage to the battery on the underside, causing additional massive chimpouts, when niggers realize the battery replacement on their EV hoopties cost at least half or more than the car itself. Also, unlike gas-powered vehicles where you can just pump more gas into the car and immediately go, you can't do that with EV's, so I can expect niggers to be chimpin' out, sheboons screetching and a bunch of wack a nig over charge spots, as niggers fight amongst each other for an EV charging spot.