Celebrate our Differences

I Seen Things

I was doing some work in a public school.
A History Teacher was playing this song for their students in class.
To celebrate everyone's differences.

Picture sitting in class and having the teacher play this while discussing equality.

Completely understand why the monkeys have problems understanding me.
I need to speak in their native tongue.
Ooga Booga! OOGA BOOGA!

I suggested to have this song played through the intercom of the school.

ThePakMan-G

Picture sitting in class and having the teacher play this while discussing equality.

Ooga Booga! OOGA BOOGA!

Lol imagine they included Aboriginese in this

LOL. you should not judge a book only by it's name or cover :rolls:

Here's something distantly similar

1705083163437.png

And here it is...

The Good Portrait :thump:

Pro CHALLENGE: try to not imagine the Statue of Liberty when watching 😆

I was once in Greece (Crete) and I thought they were the most daredevil drivers - I thought to have been a bit "battle hardened" by my stay in Italy a few years before. Wrong! Compared to Germany Greeks die "only" twice as much as Germans per inhabitant/car on average (but it must be a bit more on Crete compared to the rest of the country IMO). Ghana isn't the worst place but I would not like to be near any of their roads.

1705084534340.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

When you go to the statistics you can click on the headers of the table to sort by cars (click a second time to toggle the sorting order from ascending/descending). Among the top 20 deadliest only Bangladesh, Honduras, Papua and St Lucia aren't in Africa - but latter two countries have either endemic nigger-abbo population or imported freed slaves. Somalia is the deadliest shitskin place in the world.

Y

YtheRabbit

View attachment 38215

And here it is...

I was once in Greece (Crete) and I thought they were the most daredevil drivers - I thought to have been a bit "battle hardened" by my stay in Italy a few years before. Wrong! Compared to Germany Greeks die "only" twice as much as Germans per inhabitant/car on average (but it must be a bit more on Crete compared to the rest of the country IMO). Ghana isn't the worst place but I would not like to be near any of their roads.

View attachment 38217

When you go to the statistics you can click on the headers of the table to sort by cars (click a second time to toggle the sorting order from ascending/descending). Among the top 20 deadliest only Bangladesh, Honduras, Papua and St Lucia aren't in Africa - but latter two countries have either endemic nigger-abbo population or imported freed slaves. Somalia is the deadliest shitskin place in the world.
When we were in Italy we managed to get the craziest German taxi driver he went through red lights and stop at green ones, absolutely bonkers, the last time we had one that bad was in Tokyo he was a failed kamikaze pilot determined to reap the wind.

zigman

FJIBzyoWQAIHW2M

ThePakMan-G

View attachment 38215

And here it is...

View attachment 38217

Even just violence related deaths in general are like 7 of the top 10 negroid majority nations
As for rape I think it's 8 of the top 10

Chimps aren't able to access and abuse human language. They want to go back to the trees and the bananas in Africa. They are sane & OK. Niggers gonna nig, and most won't go back to Wakanda on their own. It's OK to be a chimp, but I'll admit I am prejudiced towards Bonobos.
They are sane & OK. Niggers gonna nig, and most won't go back to Wakanda on their own.

Well said::thumbsup:

Niggers know they are the biggest evil to themselves.

1705690287009.png

When Jamaica gained independence in 1962, the murder rate was 3.9 per 100,000 inhabitants, one of the lowest in the world.

:chimp: In 2021, Jamaica had 1,474 murders, for a murder rate of 52 per 100,000 people, the highest murder rate in the world.

Ooga Booga! OOGA BOOGA!

Niggers are different because they are not human we need to send them back to the jungle and watch them
regress into their true jungle savage simian form.

And leave them to rip each other apart.

AP940821013-2048.jpg

zigman

Chimps aren't able to access and abuse human language. They want to go back to the trees and the bananas in Africa. They are sane & OK. Niggers gonna nig, and most won't go back to Wakanda on their own. It's OK to be a chimp, but I'll admit I am prejudiced towards Bonobos.
Celebrate our differences? I thought we were all the same.
ee9ed4a57d72b3eb.png