Category 4 chimpout on FB

countryman

Loyal Member
Remember fellas always....the nigger is scared shitless of the grim reaper.Us whites are also but not like the cowardly nigger.

While watching the video I was just thinking: wouldn't it be great if she could be locked in her car? I wish I had a gadget for it, simply pushing a button.The car normaly is build to protect the people inside from the weather etc. but in that case I think the outside world should be protected from the nigger inside the car! If I was an A.I. watching the video.. When the dindu gets too exited all doors get locked and the windows can only be opened to 1/3 - automatic parking. The board computer with its webcam observes the dindu and concludes if it is under influence, permanently evaluating the nigger's CAT level at 60 frames per second and reacting accordingly. "No looting allowed in this city, I am sorry Shaquina, says the car. There are five McDrive-thru and three KFC within a radius of 5 miles." or "Facial recognition failed. No pets allowed on driver seat. Please remove item GORILLA from driver seat." or "Your CAT level is too high. A pet handler team has been dispatched to your place."