Call of Duty: Vanguard blasted as woke garbage

The latest installment of Call of Duty (Vanguard) is getting blasted for a multitude of reasons. One frequently cited one is that it is woke garbage: the characters are largely minorities. This includes nig-nogs with weaves and cornrows. We all remember reading about Staff Sergeant Latravius Obongo Stilwell, Jr. who won the Congressional Medal of Honor, right?

KalEl51

Trustee
The latest installment of Call of Duty (Vanguard) is getting blasted for a multitude of reasons. One frequently cited one is that it is woke garbage: the characters are largely minorities. This includes nig-nogs with weaves and cornrows. We all remember reading about Staff Sergeant Latravius Obongo Stilwell, Jr. who won the Congressional Medal of Honor, right?
The new Battlefield has you starting off in the sniper class as a sow.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
The new Battlefield has you starting off in the sniper class as a sow.

Now they have you starting out as a nigger and working your way up. Soon enough you will begin as a White and have to gain level after level to finally become a nigger general.

1639702776182.png

Verasmus

its just the same for every piece of normie mainstream entertainment, i used to enjoy a bit of cod now and again but its just another cog in the zog machine to rot your brain away into becoming a mindless retard ( a nigger) .

modern day videogames and shit is just a tool and if you scratch the surface of any major company that you can see (((who))) is using the tool.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Now they have you starting out as a nigger and working your way up. Soon enough you will begin as a White and have to gain level after level to finally become a nigger general.

May even imitate what is becoming a reality in a few countries, as a YT you go through level after level, then a nigger is made general and you have to take orders from it.

KalEl51

Trustee
well, I'm kind of a dinosaur. I don't play any video games that have nigger characters. you young whippersnappers will laugh, but I play Empires and Allies, and Kiss of War, and I never have to look at niggers.
I used to play Civilization, but I just don’t have the time anymore. I really enjoyed that.

sxng9

Trustee
It's really a waste of time, talent and resources for game companies to pander to niggers.

If/when I feel like it, I do some 3D modeling in my spare time and it takes forever (if I don't exactly have the motivation at the time) to do 3D modeling. Before ZBrush became available, you were manipulating vertices in a 3D space one vertice at a time. Nowadays, you can simply sculpt your 3D character, but there's still the time consuming part where you'll have to retopo, uv map, paint, adding bones to the character model and then animating your character. In the past, my usual go-to 3D modeling software of choice was 3D Studio Max and Maya. Now that Blender has come a long way and definitely has improved, it's my main go-to choice now (and you can't beat free). For those interested, these are my primary arsenal of 3D modeling tools/resources:

- Blender (very versatile and pretty much all-in-one 2D/3D software)
- ZBrush (not using this as much as I used to and trying not to depend on it, since the license structure has changed)
- Substance Painter
- RizomUV