CA to ban diesel trucks by 2036😂

RP: The entire economy runs off of diesel trucks transporting goods and products. The California electric grid can’t even keep up with its current demands, but they are justifying this move by claiming they can run everything off of electric vehicles.

You would only do this if you were purposefully trying to destroy the economy and deindustrialize everything. They’re doing the same thing in Germany and in other parts of Europe. It’s utterly stupid and people who support this agenda are either totally demonic or totally retarded.

Peg Leg Dave

Trains also use diesel, and a lot of material is shipped by train.

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." I think that Butt-boy-afornia will find this out if they implement this policy.

sxng9

Trustee
To California's defense, who needs diesel when the one thing California has an abundance of are niggers. Simply hook these beasts up to a set of wheels and have em' rickshaw humans and goods (provided that there's measures in place and tracking devices so they don't steal them) to their destinations.

1682980924830.png

New Minority

Trustee
Niggers can't pull rickshaws.
1. They cannot take or understand simple directions,
2. have too little of an attention span to be a beast of burden.
3. As soon as it has any type of binders, chains, or anything for that matter, it will start to sing incessantly.
4. After receiving compensation for it's labor, it will whine the next couple of hundred years and demand reparations.

sxng9

Trustee
Niggers can't pull rickshaws.
1. They cannot take or understand simple directions,
It's possible. Just like a stagecoach driver who dangles a carrot in front of a horse, a human can ride in the seat behind and dangle either a banana or piece of fried chicken. If you need more speed, simply have a police car follow behind with its sirens on and the nigger will definitely pick up speed.

finitechains

RP: The entire economy runs off of diesel trucks transporting goods and products. The California electric grid can’t even keep up with its current demands, but they are justifying this move by claiming they can run everything off of electric vehicles.

You would only do this if you were purposefully trying to destroy the economy and deindustrialize everything. They’re doing the same thing in Germany and in other parts of Europe. It’s utterly stupid and people who support this agenda are either totally demonic or totally retarded.
Mate, I don’t know or can provide a rationale why Newsom or California still exists.

I can poll my kids class and I am certain they will come up with better solution. Now for my option,

Give Cali to Mexico, and resign the flag for 49 stars. Cali is an embarrassment to US.

New Minority

Trustee
Take a look at Mexico immigration and laws, they are quite strict.
They would gladly take back the land, but wouldn't want the niggers and nutbags in the deal.

Last edited:

Race Realist

I guess that Hymie has ordered a collapse

G

Greasemonkey

They could replace diesel trucks with nigger drawn cars, I think you can get about 15 miles to the Galen.