Brothers and sisters of purity

Hello to you all,
I currently live in what i refer to a Chimp City, Virginia. I found this site trying to find WT video (so sad that it is shutdown). I have not had a chance yet to browse the site but it seems very promising and I very glad to have found it. I look forward with great hope that even if they shutdown 1000 sites, that we will find each other some way, some how.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you all,
I currently live in what i refer to a Chimp City, Virginia. hey, agt least they used to be good for something... I found this site trying to find WT video (so sad that it is shutdown). I have not had a chance yet to browse the site but it seems very promising and I very glad to have found it. I look forward with great hope that even if they shutdown 1000 sites, that we will find each other some way, some how.

Niggers are only good at keeping

The criminal justice system,
Private prisons,
Crime news channels,
Home security,
Sneaker and sports leisure wear companies,
Social services,
Heart attack fast food makers in business.

:chimp::nigtv::copcar::nu::oj:

It could easily already be in the future. :) And Thank you! its nice to have a place that your not being told is out of order due to some stupid fucking sub-human (not either of the bands).

It could easily already be in the future. :) And Thank you! its nice to have a place that your not being told is out of order due to some stupid fucking sub-human (not either of the bands).
you know of course they are the reason there are hardly ever public bathrooms these days. gosh damn heards of Nigger cattle. as far as the eye can reluctantly see... or tolerate.

DaProphet

Hello to you all,
I currently live in what i refer to a Chimp City, Virginia.agt least they used to be good for something... I found this site trying to find WT video (so sad that it is shutdown). I have not had a chance yet to browse the site but it seems very promising and I very glad to have found it. I look forward with great hope that even if they shutdown 1000 sites, that we will find each other some way, some how.
1000005624.jpg
Welcome to Whigger dunking Site :welcome: :niggerlover:

hisdivineshadow1972

Hello to you all,
I currently live in what i refer to a Chimp City, Virginia.. hey, agt least they used to be good for something... I found this site trying to find WT video (so sad that it is shutdown). I have not had a chance yet to browse the site but it seems very promising and I very glad to have found it. I look forward with great hope that even if they shutdown 1000 sites, that we will find each other some way, some how.
This is a awesome site and the rules are simple.
So please do like I did... Explore and read the site, and share your thoughts and beliefs with all of us!
We are all united in our hatred of niggers, and race traitors that cuddle and make excuses for the stinking savage shit smelling mental midget aberration of nature that is known by many descriptive names but all of us know them as niggers