British Feminist Coalburner whines Indian-Born UK homesec for being based

I trust Suella, but this Slut blonde chimps out and Induce white Guilt against Suella Braverman for being based.

And fuck you Charlotte Proudman, it fits for being a perfect epitomie of being a Blondie Feminst future Tollpayer by your pets from Hell:niggerlover::nlover:

You reap what you sow UK sheeple. You are struggling because of funding lazy worthless niggers, schemes to stop retarded black boys stabbing each other over a postcode they don't own, and invading mass migrants

skynews-protest-cost-of-living_5808378.jpg

When you stop mass migration, idiots.

3500.jpg

The British YT's are cutting their own throats.
They are so foolish, other nations, in particular nigger nations don't believe all the we are one people, one love bollocks.

"ME NAH LIKE DOTTY PUNK ROCKER PEOPLE AN IGIOT BATTY BUOYS"

Translation: I don't like dirty white people who act like us and I hate faggots.

1684358669488.jpeg

New Minority

Trustee
Suella isn't white.
How can she profess about what white people should or shouldn't feel.
She's an Indian (Asian) and Kenyan (nigger) halfbreed that should be grateful for being allowed into and live in a civilized country versus the shit holes of her mutant origin.
At the end of the day, despite claiming she is Caucasian, she is a SHITSKIN with the only hope of being white is when she dies, because after a while, even dogshit turns white.

ThePakMan-G

Suella isn't white.
She's an Indian (Asian) and Kenyan (nigger) halfbreed that should be grateful for being allowed into and live in a civilized country versus the shit holes of her mutant origin.
At the end of the day, despite claiming she is Caucasian, she is a SHITSKIN with the only hope of being white is when she dies, because after a while, even dogshit turns white.
umm:ban:

oh shes 1/2 kenyan
thats fine then

do you know if her indian side is Panjabi or Pashtun? basically the only white mixed tribes

Suella isn't white.

It's the Nimrod gene inside of them, which is a nigger gene, relentless greed and lust for power, for demeaning others. All tyrants in the world are one droppers or have an other rare genetic disorder. F++K the green khmer nigger loving King on Monkey Island for that matter.

And when was a peasant equal to a king in Europe? When has equality EVER existed inside white societies?

Liars and liars. They want to keep us and breed us as slaves with their favorite animal nigger pets "that's all".

It's the Nimrod gene inside of them, which is a nigger gene, relentless greed and lust for power, for demeaning others. All tyrants in the world are one droppers or have an other rare genetic disorder. F++K the green khmer nigger loving King on Monkey Island for that matter.

And when was a peasant equal to a king in Europe? When has equality EVER existed inside white societies?

Liars and liars. They want to keep us and breed us as slaves with their favorite animal nigger pets "that's all".
It's the Nimrod gene inside of them, which is a nigger gene, relentless greed and lust for power, for demeaning others. All tyrants in the world are one droppers or have an other rare genetic disorder.

I could not agree more with your post::thumbsup:

1488NiggerHater

Well said:thumbsup:

Its the Plan from globalists like him:Screenshot_20230520-011505_Chrome.jpg

"The result will be a population of people with average IQ of 90 who will be too stupid to understand and intelligent enough to work.”

- Thomas P.M. Barnett

Those that resist being genocide'd will be killed. Seems we have many options.

You can change your gender and race with future mRNA "treatment". The non-whites can be happy GMO designer-slaves with cyborg "enhancements" thriving in a collective synthetic "conciousness" that gets tweaked and stimulated by a predatory AI.

Sooner or later people might notice that in fact it's Humanity as a whole which is being attacked & removed, but maybe nobody will notice that at all. The last families are having too much fun at queer shows with their kids.

ThePakMan-G

She is similar to all the rest of politicians
she can swear at blacks all she wants
in the end she will be a niggerlover in policy sadly due to tories being akin to republicans aka controlled opposition

G

Greasemonkey

As far as I know Suella Braverman was born in Harrow.

G

Greasemonkey

I was moreso questioning whether or not she was a free politician and not a Zogbot
I like her and the former Home Secretary Priti Patel and I hope eventually Penny Mordaunt becomes Prime Minister, after her Zena Warrior Princess stint at the kings coronation I think it's only a matter of time, girl power rules.