Blog showing nigger on white crime

Our esteemed member @NiggerGeorgeFloyd found this. Pity it's only nigger on white crime, would be interesting to see the crimes against Asian and Latin American folks.
An excellent post, my compliments. :thumbsup:

sxng9

Trustee
With more cameras being available these days (through cell phones, GoPro's, etc...), if everyone started doing their part to record these nigger crimes in action and start mass uploading them on social media platforms and all over the Internet, I'm sure a lot more whites will wake up and take notice how serious the nigger situation is in America.

With more cameras being available these days (through cell phones, GoPro's, etc...), if everyone started doing their part to record these nigger crimes in action and start mass uploading them on social media platforms and all over the Internet, I'm sure a lot more whites will wake up and take notice how serious the nigger situation is in America.
Most humans remain sleepwalking they don't want to accept Niggers are the most dangerous animals on earth. They remain brainwashed by the false Hollywood presentation of the evil Nigger Monkey Animal.

1636648147698.png

Reality.

1636648271581.png

A violent, gun-toting gang of drug dealers who flaunted their wealth in increasingly lavish music videos were finally brought down by a combination of covert police work and their own arrogance.

The gang, which sold vast quantities of cocaine, crack cocaine and heroin on the streets of Nottingham, Mansfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield and other areas of Nottinghamshire, came to the attention of police after a series of shooting incidents in late 2018 and early 2019.

That's why we have upload-filters, AI on youtube & co. I remember when the "this is library" video went viral a few years ago, there quickly was one version in the youtube results - I think it was even the original upload - that had all faces blurred by an algorithm. Today they prefer to censor everything all together, but how can you know that the video you are seeing is "real" when they use such methods. This all invasive technology is more used against us as the other way around. We can't manufacture it "at home" either, so we are nearly defenseless against it. There are backdoors built-in and either you lose all your data or someone made a safety copy of Hunter Biden's laptop on your smart phone the moment the cops ring at your door.

However, humans are recording & uploading a lot for years now, and that's a main reason why they have to censor so much, because they are at war with truth in general. Everything gets quickly flagged or disappears in a shady corner of the internet where nobody ventures. We might be 10x as many as we think, or we might have 100x, 1000x more voices on our side than what we are allowed to perceive. We are not allowed to connect and to network, and neither to inform the public about dangers.

Anyway this is said video that got somehow quickly blurred back then (but not everywhere or for ever)

PizzaCat

That is a good page to show people who don't know or won't accept the truth. Incidents from 2011-2016.

current news incidents,
New nation news has been reporting it for many years now, but pretty racist against latins, asians.
started branching into black on black crime for some reason but still covers most black on white incidents.
used to be a really good other site for this but he stopped doing it, too bad.
also there is that other nigger bashing site.
Wish there was a site that covered all the incidents now just for history's sake and for the sake of the truth. Unfortunately niggers do crime against whites so often it becomes too much work to report it all. New nation news is probably the closest you can currently come to seeing some of the more high profile black on white crimes. The MSM of course never bothers to ever even report it.. at all... ever ... anymore.

Also there is (used to be) a video site called "Black Crimes Matter", it is on Bitchute or Gab I think.
Personally can't watch videos very often makes me too angry. Get really angry to look at these sites. The nigger criminality numbers of horrific incidents just beyond staggering. I praise God everyday I don't live around niggers.

Oh I see Stormin already said it.. why can't I read :nuffins:

Last edited:

Ponderer

Pfft yea right. The people of today just adore these feral wild apes! If you say anything slightly truthful about the niggers they flip out and start screaming racism! Its insane!

Muh-Dik

Except sites are removing nigger crime, went through my bookmarks, had at least 100 of them, all removed from NigTube, only a few left that they missed, even one I posted was removed and they gave me a warning, even though I didn't mention race, all I said was a fight between workers and employees, within two min it was gone. They don't like you making niggers look Truthful as to what they are.

KalEl51

Trustee

Our esteemed member @NiggerGeorgeFloyd found this. Pity it's only nigger on white crime, would be interesting to see the crimes against Asian and Latin American folks.
580,000 nigger on white, 71 white on nigger. 13% of the population my ass.

cschoon1213

Except sites are removing nigger crime, went through my bookmarks, had at least 100 of them, all removed from NigTube, only a few left that they missed, even one I posted was removed and they gave me a warning, even though I didn't mention race, all I said was a fight between workers and employees, within two min it was gone. They don't like you making niggers look Truthful as to what they are.
Yes. I had downloaded 637 videos many of nigger mob violence put up by Colin Flaherty and every one has been taken down by YouTube.