Black reboots of hit tv classics

Swordswoman

It really grates me to see the recent, gross trend of black reboots of classic American shows. I watched the Wonder Years as a kid and it really breaks my heart to hear that Fred Savage is acting out as a producer to the black version of Wonder Years. The story plot involves a black family living in 1960’s Alabama. Ive watched the trailer and it looks like shit. It’ll never replace the original one!

One of my my other favorite shows as an example: second show being Charmed (ugliest libtarded mulattas as witches) I grew up with that show and it boosted my interest in paganism (yes I know that it doesn’t have many highly accurate rituals in that show)

I as a mixed person of Asian and white blood I never had a problem with the original casts of my favorite shows being majority white! But fuck! This is going too far.

Attachments

• 98B9C1CC-4CA7-43BA-BB13-4F960EAF9474.jpeg
    98B9C1CC-4CA7-43BA-BB13-4F960EAF9474.jpeg
    373.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 3B3B7094-8DBA-4429-9416-68FFEFE34165.png
    3B3B7094-8DBA-4429-9416-68FFEFE34165.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 99

SamboRambo

Trustee
It really grates me to see the recent, gross trend of black reboots of classic American shows. I watched the Wonder Years as a kid and it really breaks my heart to hear that Fred Savage is acting out as a producer to the black version of Wonder Years. The story plot involves a black family living in 1960’s Alabama. Ive watched the trailer and it looks like shit. It’ll never replace the original one!

One of my my other favorite shows as an example: second show being Charmed (ugliest libtarded mulattas as witches) I grew up with that show and it boosted my interest in paganism (yes I know that it doesn’t have many highly accurate rituals in that show)

I as a mixed person of Asian and white blood I never had a problem with the original casts of my favorite shows being majority white! But fuck! This is going too far.
I hate this trend too, also unfortunately happening in movies. Luckily I have an awesome collection of originals. My friend is also getting me a box set of banned cartoons :)

Swordswoman

Niggers can't come up with anything original and also, the purpose is to replace everything white in America with niggers.
Imagine the outcry and the rioting if there were to be an all white version of Fresh Prince of Belair 😂 actually it would be interesting to see an all white cast the main character would be some rebellious rocker teen instead

Swordswoman

You can thank that nigger Will Smith. He started that trend.
I remember when I was younger I gave that remake of Karate Kid (with his son in it as the protagonist) a try. Now I regret watching it so much. Too cringe. Jaden portraying as the bullied black boy in China (I wonder what the fans of Jackie Chan along with his work colleagues, family and friends were thinking) when in real life majority of times it’s the opposite
. Blacks beating the fuck out of my fellow Asians acting like they didn’t give them enough korean fried chicken or sesame chicken or orange chicken, etc

Last edited:

MoonManMoonMan

niggers cant make their own things work, so they steal from whites again and again and invent new ways to steal white culture, ruin it, and claim their "made it better." hate all that nigger shit.

MoonManMoonMan

I remember when I was younger I gave that remake of Karate Kid (with his son in it as the protagonist) a try. Now I regret watching it so much. Too cringe. Jaden portraying as the bullied black boy in China (I wonder what the fans of Jackie Chan along with his work colleagues, family and friends were thinking) when in real life majority of times it’s the opposite
. Blacks beating the fuck out of my fellow Asians acting like they didn’t give them enough korean fried chicken or sesame chicken or orange chicken, etc
I remember it was internaitonal news during same time this movie came out, the niggers in those Philadelphia shitnigger infested schools actually were being investigated for ongoing attacks against you Asians, wave after wave of attacks and libshit news kept ignoring it until they were forced to report on it.
Why do you Asians keep voting democrats and libshits over and over? Look what that faggot Chesa "cheesedick" Boudin is doing letting feral niggers keep attacking your people in San Francisco and other libshit cities like Jew York.
If anything, you Asians are better off leaving shithole America and going back to grow your own countries where there are no niggers infesting everything and trying to kill you all, and libshits just enabling the shitskins to keep doing it.
America is a lost cause.

This is why God made dvds. You can find dvds in all price ranges, many of them quite cheap, these days and you can build your own library of television shows and movies completely free of niggers, the way God intended. You used to be able to borrow dvds from the library where you can rip a copy and burn one for your own use. Also, Netflix used to have a dvd rental service so you can use that as well. You have to get creative, but you can spend years watching nigger free shows.

If any of us wanted to see niggers running wild, performing sex acts and flinging poo...while peeling bananas with their feet we'd buy tickets to Zoomalia or Koonya in deepest darkest Apefrica.

:poo: