Black Panther - Wakanda Forever

sxng9

Trustee
1652207370415.png

Prepare thyselves for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - a sequel coonsisting of an upcoming cast of super niggers 🤣. What beez dis story about? The heck I know... as I won't be watching this shit. Never seen the first one and never will see the sequel, nor any continuation sequels.

View attachment 15270

Prepare thyselves for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - a sequel coonsisting of an upcoming cast of super niggers 🤣. What beez dis story about? The heck I know... as I won't be watching this shit. Never seen the first one and never will see the sequel, nor any continuation sequels.

More nigger worship mania Hollywood buffoonery. The future generation of humans will be speaking ooga booga ebonics gibberish within a few decades. It's inevitable.

NiggerzRSkum

View attachment 15270

The Future does not look good in regards to NiGGER Fuxation everywhere. The only solution is NiGGERZ being repatriated to Africa , Military occupation of Nigger City, Segregation yesterday, Tomorrow, and Segregation NOW!

All panthers are black except for the fictional pink one. A "black panther" must be a stupid one, or somewhat try to inefficiently mansplain it's not the pink one. All panthers are black, and they are doing just fine like that; it's part of the definition - a panther is a (big) black cat. A "Black Panther" is either a very stupid one, or a fraud.

View attachment 15270

It shall be praised by critics and fake high ratings even though it’s shite.