Black history 24/7/365 (dafuq does that even mean)

Another Postcard

Does anyone understand what they are trying to get across here tho? It’s confusing to me. I get the idea of “not just a month but at all times…” (God, sooooo stupid) but is it supposed to mean that only their history matters to them? That history itself is black? That they think they can rhyme and make lame catch phrases to emphasize their points? Just like the “say their name” jargon….God, the entire race is the epitome of a local drama team that is mediocre at best.

No_like_sambo

As a student in a Detroit Public School in the early 60's, I remember that we had negro history week in February.
Sometime after I graduated, I remember hearing that it had expanded to the whole month and was now black history month.
The hoodie the nigger is described as wearing wants it to be 24 hours-a-day-7-days-a-week-365-days-a-year.
A student could learn about the peanut-nigger in a lot less than a week. My Caucasian teacher taught us about the 1943 nigger riots in Detroit, and how it slowed war-production for the Arsenal for Democracy. He would laughingly describe how the rumor in the black community was that Detroit Police were throwing black babies off of the Belle Isle Bridge.
If only...
I wish...

zigman

756d99f20f5829b6.jpeg

New Minority

Trustee
They just want to be worshipped all the time, this is to cover the gross inadequacies of their being and lack progress and competency.
They know it's a farce, we know it's a farce, and they are hoping supposed repression and guilt will force the other races to concede. Blacks always want to be center of attention, to feel special and loved, despite the self realization that they are in facts worthless and need to vector off others for survival.

Y

YtheRabbit

The only history niggers have is what we gave them anything previous to their brief help in the cotton industry is unwritten, their only understanding of the passage of time was notches on sticks, most of the languages spoken in Africa are European because their native languages consists of a few Ook Eek yabba dabba does, niggers are living fossils of the archaic hominids they descended from.