Biden: "Poor niggers don't have any books in the house"

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
niggers.jpg
Joe Biden said poor black families don’t have books in their homes during an interview with an independent Milwaukee radio station targeting black listeners last week.

Black radio host Michelle Bryant spoke with Joe Biden in a phone interview last week during his visit to the region.
The quote:

“How many black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they’re in difficult, where they have difficulty? … Even those families that are really poor don’t have any books in the house.” :biggrin:

Yeah, Joe, but it's not because they're struggling, unless you mean struggling with those racist lil' hieroglyphs the White devils call letters......

alphabet quandary.jpg

In 2020 Joe Biden appeared on the The Breakfast Club hosted by Charlamagne Tha God and told the black community, “you ain’t black” if they don’t vote for him over President Trump.
I remember that! Hilarious. Niggers didn't like that either, it would appear that after 60 years of hard thinking, even they catch on to the fact that democrats only use them to get votes while thinking blacks are retarded AF.

coonhunter

Biden can't hold a straight thought in his nigger loving head. He sounds like an Alzheimer's patient. What the fuck gibberish was that quote anyway?

I will grant that books are useless to the average pavement ape. It's the same reason why no native African nigger ever came up with a written language. Abstract thought is way beyond their ability. They would have to evolve to compete with chimps.

Vilenog

View attachment 41074

The quote:

“How many black communities are in a situation where they come from a circumstance where they’re in difficult, where they have difficulty? … Even those families that are really poor don’t have any books in the house.” :biggrin:

Yeah, Joe, but it's not because they're struggling, unless you mean struggling with those racist lil' hieroglyphs the White devils call letters......

View attachment 41075

I remember that! Hilarious. Niggers didn't like that either, it would appear that after 60 years of hard thinking, even they catch on to the fact that democrats only use them to get votes while thinking blacks are retarded AF.

I agree, niggers don't read books, most niggers can't read, that's the real reason niggers don't have books in their nigger nests.

Mr. Otis Chimp

View attachment 41074

The quote:

View attachment 41075

The reason why they don't have books in their homes is because niggers can't read. They have IQs at below zero artic temperatures.

Black Gorilla Jr.

Find any used book store or a yardsale, you can but books all day long for $1… niggers dont appreciate learning or the art of literature..

They rather watch endless mindless baby daddy and nigger court shows on teebee.. and bakkabawl where you watch a ball go in a hoop 175 times in a row… that never gets old to niggers

Hater8

Libraries exist. Books are commonly given away. Even if you do buy them, they're not that expensive. Niggers don't have books because they don't want them.

Last edited: