Biden hits Sheetz store chain with retaliative lawsuit ONE DAY after embarrassing PR fiasco he had at one of their stores

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

Biden Regime Sues Sheetz Convenience Stores for [anti-nigger] Discrimination ONE DAY After Old Joe’s Embarrassing Botched Photo Op at a Sheetz Gas Station​

nigger.jpg
[Fake president] Biden stopped by a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburgh Wednesday afternoon and was greeted by total silence, save for one supporter who met him at the door with a hug. Video of Biden’s entrance shows two children and their mother seated, silently watching Biden, with the sound of the in-store music heard quite clearly over the small talk by Biden and the supporter.
:sheeit:

There were no cheers, no chants of “Four more years!” Just muzak.

With few supporters to talk to, Biden was in and out in just two minutes according to the pool report.
I'm sure he took the time for a quick sniff of the seated daughter.

The very next day the Biden regime sued Sheetz, Inc. for racial discrimination because the company WON’T HIRE FELONS!
Just a coincidence, nothing to see here... Nobody wants to see the old illegitimate asshole, so he took random revenge on one of the stores he embarrassed himself at.

EEOC Sues Sheetz, Inc. For Racially Discriminatory Hiring Practice

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) sued Sheetz because it has maintained a longstanding practice of screening all job applicants for records of criminal conviction and then denying them employment based on those records.

The EEOC charges that Sheetz’s hiring practices disproportionately screened out Black, Native American/Alaska Native and multiracial applicants [BIPOC].
Basically, they admit that their mud and nigger pets pull all the crime and you have to put up with that and still hire them, cracker. If you don't, some communist commission will sue you over not kissing nigger ass because...
:racist:

Why should convicted criminals enjoy equal employment rights? They forfeited their rights by damaging society with antisocial/criminal behavior (a.k.a. TNB). Fuck 'em! In any sane society they would be deported ASAP.

cAn

Am I reading this right? The old senile man who can barely form a complete sentence, or even a coherent string of words, is sueing one of the best gas station chains in America because they don't hire felons (i.e. niggers)? Oh, and the majority of people inside the Sheetz during his visit didn't seem to care that he was there.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
Oh you mean you need a clean record to work for some employers?
As Terrance Popp says "SHOCKER"!

OIP.hWTMMz41vtj6rdKTKWtY1AHaHa

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Oh, and the majority of people inside the Sheetz during his visit didn't seem to care that he was there.
LOL. How pathetic is Biden's campaign effort? They know he can't pull crowds (just like Hillary couldn't), so they send him to these mini "surprise" events (totally scripted) but his nigger campaign coordinators must have messed up this one and sent the crisis actors to the wrong address.

And then he punishes the location over it. :rolls:

This is like Stalin who according to legend deployed Cheka agents to monitor his audience after speeches and had the first one who stopped clapping taken in for questioning and possible execution.

nigger.jpg

sxng9

Trustee
I've never heard of Sheetz, but if they've been in business for a very long time and with successful screening of applicants, then that means they're doing something right. All companies in America are using some kind of screening system and if you're going to slap them with fines, you might as well slap the rest of the companies in America with fines as well.

NiggerGPT

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) sued Sheetz because it has maintained a longstanding practice of screening all job applicants for records of criminal conviction and then denying them employment based on those records.

This should be interesting. The federal government, and states will also not give a lot of jobs to ex-felons. And they screen the same way, background checks. Hope they get a good lawyer.

so uncle joe can't pull any crowds. maybe people are fed up with him, and he can't take it. he needs to go find a bridge and take a jump.

Biden Regime Sues Sheetz Convenience Stores for [anti-nigger] Discrimination ONE DAY After Old Joe’s Embarrassing Botched Photo Op at a Sheetz Gas Station​

View attachment 42330

Just a coincidence, nothing to see here... Nobody wants to see the old illegitimate asshole, so he took random revenge on one of the stores he embarrassed himself at.

Basically, they admit that their mud and nigger pets pull all the crime and you have to put up with that and still hire them, cracker. If you don't, some communist commission will sue you over not kissing nigger ass because...

Why should convicted criminals enjoy equal employment rights? They forfeited their rights by damaging society with antisocial/criminal behavior (a.k.a. TNB). Fuck 'em! In any sane society they would be deported ASAP.

View attachment 42330

NiggerGPT

Since when is doing a background check on employees who handle CASH illegal? Way to admit niggers are criminal by nature though.. kudos for that one
The usual. nigger applies for a job. Background checked and nigger fails. no niggers hired. It looks like discrimination to the feds because there is no niggers working at the joint. background check be racist !

Reactions: cAn

View attachment 42330

Attachments

• Pedo Biden.jpg
    Pedo Biden.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2

Anti Ape

Since when is doing a background check on employees who handle CASH illegal? Way to admit niggers are criminal by nature though.. kudos for that one
Nigger at the cash register is breaking a cardnal rule. Never go to a cash register with a nigger at it. They assist there fellow black theives shoplifting

NiggerGPT

Let me point out whats next in the biden government. Your house has doors with locks and windows with locks. You will have to remove them or be sued under the Americans with Disabilities Act. The reason why, is you are discriminating against disabled nigger theives and rapist as they cannot access your house. You will also need a handicap ramp so they can drive right in with their wheelchairs. If your house is two story, you will also need to install a power lift so the niggers can get upstairs. You also need to get rid of your pet dog because it will be racist in the way it deals with niggers. And you will have to turn in your firearms, because they are also racist to niggers that trespass in your home.

Last edited:

New Minority

Trustee
It's a private business, they have a right to refuse service or refuse to hire anyone they want. if it is a state or federal funded entity, they have to abide to those rules.
I own my own business, and select qualified individuals for technical work. Niggers do not have this background, and I can justify my nigger free work environment.

Reactions: cAn

cAn

Let me point out whats next in the biden government. Your house has doors with locks and windows with locks. You will have to remove them or be sued under the Americans with Disabilities Act. The reason why, is you are discriminating against disabled nigger theives and rapist as they cannot access your house. You will also need a handicap ramp so they can drive right in with their wheelchairs. If your house is two story, you will also need to install a power lift so the niggers can get upstairs. You also need to get rid of your pet dog because it will be racist in the way it deals with niggers. And you will have to turn in your firearms, because they are also racist to niggers that trespass in your home.
Shall not comply