Baltimore: high crime, 15,000 abandoned lots, $1 property value; article does not mention blacks

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

Baltimore is selling $1 homes amid 15,000 abandoned properties and high crime​

niggers.jpg:pointing:
In a bid to breathe life back into its beleaguered neighborhoods, the city of Baltimore is rolling out a groundbreaking initiative: selling boarded-up homes for a mere dollar each, according to Bloomberg.

[Nigger] Mayor Brandon Scott is spearheading this plan, aimed at tackling the city’s longstanding battle with crime and urban decay.
How about NIGGER crime and NIGGER decay, Nig York Post? Do you have the guts for a truth bomb? Obviously not, you cuckservative losers! :pat:

With more than 200 city-owned vacant properties up for grabs, residents willing to roll up their sleeves 🤣 and restore these homes to their former glory are being offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Duh! If niggers were willing to roll up their sleeves, the rotten homes problem wouldn't exist in the first place.

Baltimore boasts one of the highest crime rates in the United States. The probability of falling victim to either violent or property-related offenses in this city stands at 1 in 21. This crime rate surpasses that of communities across the spectrum, ranging from small towns to sprawling metropolises.
Now here's your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy a home for $1, then spend another $50,000 to restore it, and get your ass shot while you're at it.

Any takers? :biggrin:

The only way the city government could make this even remotely attractive is if it allowed the owner to ventilate Scott free with a firearm of his or her choice any nigger who breaks in, trespasses, or does anything above looking sideways at the rehabbed Baltimore home. Short of that - no thanks.

sxng9

Trustee
Before Covid and the illegal migrant crisis, the city where I live shoved a bunch of Asian immigrants into a small section of nigger town. They sold them some of these broken down homes that are falling apart and broken down old retail spaces and this particular minority Asian group built a thriving society amongst themselves. A few niggers got displaced because of it.

In the case of the $1 Baltimore homes, if they handed these homes out to the human illegal migrants, it'll probably be thriving and lively in a couple of months to years and yes, this will displace a few niggers too, which would be a good thing.

Anti Ape

Fill the house up with niggers and burn it down that would be a return on the white tax payers investment. That is really
the trueth they are the reason for the
decay. You have to save the tax payer make the nigger eat his own property.

Anti Ape

Thats your tax base with niggers no value because they are there. Tbey also dont pay for shit who paying for there monkeys at school plus free lunch

NiggerGPT

You know, when you pay for things, you maintain it, as you know what it cost you to obtain it. It is of value to you. But, the nigger, he has been handed everything, and he gets bored and he tosses it. niggers have no investment in their futures. and they don't care as long as YT pays for it. and when its gone and the nigger realizes he had a good thing, he goes crying back, YT give me that, you owe me that, repatriations and sheeeeit.

Baltimore is selling $1 homes amid 15,000 abandoned properties and high crime​

View attachment 41785:pointing:

How about NIGGER crime and NIGGER decay, Nig York Post? Do you have the guts for a truth bomb? Obviously not, you cuckservative losers! :pat:

Duh! If niggers were willing to roll up their sleeves, the rotten homes problem wouldn't exist in the first place.

Now here's your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to buy a home for $1, then spend another $50,000 to restore it, and get your ass shot while you're at it.

Any takers? :biggrin:

Ship all the niggers out the area and I will buy one for a dollar?

Reactions: cAn
Before Covid and the illegal migrant crisis, the city where I live shoved a bunch of Asian immigrants into a small section of nigger town. They sold them some of these broken down homes that are falling apart and broken down old retail spaces and this particular minority Asian group built a thriving society amongst themselves. A few niggers got displaced because of it.

In the case of the $1 Baltimore homes, if they handed these homes out to the human illegal migrants, it'll probably be thriving and lively in a couple of months to years and yes, this will displace a few niggers too, which would be a good thing.
Niggers only know how to destroy.

Black Gorilla Jr.

Another handout to niggers..

Problem is if illegals moved in ans displaced niggers then niggers just move on up to a better section ape closer to us..

Anti Ape

Another handout to niggers..

Problem is if illegals moved in ans displaced niggers then niggers just move on up to a better section ape closer to us..
The nigger can not afford to live off the value of his labor. Start naming these section ape 8s as people with names and address. I looked at my dads old year book 1954 alot of bussines were named after the owner as in one white man type busseneses.