B. Bull from Austin Texas

B.Bull Esq.

What's going on, boys?

I'm a college student (accounting major) that is fucking tired of the apes & sheboons on my campus. They're only there because they're niggers, they're dumb asf.

I have a couple buddies that share my hatred of niggers, and one of them found this site and told me about it. Wanted to participate in the fun so thought I'd register.

20230226_195256.jpg

hisdivineshadow1972

What's going on, boys?

I'm a college student (accounting major) that is fucking tired of the apes & sheboons on my campus. They're only there because they're niggers, they're dumb asf.

I have a couple buddies that share my hatred of niggers, and one of them found this site and told me about it. Wanted to participate in the fun so thought I'd register.

View attachment 40833
I can't imagine how insufferable niggers on campus must be...

Got any good anecdotes you care to share?

Welcome!

It's obvious what they are needed for. In the basements they will be running in giant hamster wheels producing electricity to satisfy the growing energy needs of the jungle-green revolution. With their IQ contribution they will drag us down into the stone age, when humans all lived in total harmony & sustainability with nature (being eaten by lions and trampled by mammoths and sheeit) but hyenas eat the poo-poo) and then niggers will have all the taxi jobs, pulling rickshaws, selling bush meat, riding wooden bicycles without brakes, being the postmen like in the movie with the fishman mutant "a message from the all seeing eye" - messengers of the gods.

:sheeit:

Some will eat mudcookies with mysterious rare earths, grow two or more giant brains, and become geniuses that will fix all our problems by rediscovering all their ancient arts and technologies. Decolonizing science, un-explaining the un-explainable, stop the man-splaining and the oppressive patriarchy etc. in any case dindus are the better, most loyal students there can be - often remaining in primary school until they are +18, to server and protect the coonmunity. Seen from the right angle, everything is very positive about them.

LoneWolf

What's going on, boys?

View attachment 40833
Welcome to Coon Bashing 101

Lawn Jockey

What's going on, boys?

View attachment 40833
D.E.I. Didn't Earn It