Ayo world n sheit

Niggward

Names Vinny, I found this place while browsing the Daily Stormer. I'm luckily from a country with very few negroids, but when I moved to America and saw the place was overrun with them, I just realized that open borders and globalism were simply designed to destroy nationhood. I am completely indifferent to their struggles, and I enjoy laughing at them.

Welcome!

Niggers bring only chaos and destruction wherever they go, nothing remains untouched. They are like a swarm of locusts. Dark forces, which they are a part of, use them as foot soldiers from hell. Their mission is to destroy everything and remove all traces of the past - including the last free homo sapiens on earth, so evil can rule this world unchallenged. Niggers have not one skill necessary for living "peacefully" among human civilization, let it be living among wild uncivilized humans. They lack the biology for that in the brain and at the other end their rapesnake always has the last word during "self-reflective" moments.

Beside nationhood, economy & infrastructure they destroy: education, family values & human fertility, independence, right to own weapons & personal security, freedom of speech & opinion, culture, common sense and honesty... (non exhaustive list)

They are also a public health issue with their STD's and often reckless, violent behavior.

They are used to levy out the most basic rights that protect humans against tyranny. Niggers are perfect happy slaves, criminapes, useful idiots and foremost a bio-weapon exhaling demonic spirits.

Natsoc1939

Names Vinny, I found this place while browsing the Daily Stormer. I'm luckily from a country with very few negroids, but when I moved to America and saw the place was overrun with them, I just realized that open borders and globalism were simply designed to destroy nationhood. I am completely indifferent to their struggles, and I enjoy laughing at them.
Globalism is just code word for 'Less White People in Developed Countries'

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Globalists hate the thought of intelligent and free-thinking citizens. This is why they want to exterminate the White race.

Welcome aboard!