Awesome Facts: Ancient Africa

G

Look at this bull crap malarkey isn't it lame & pathetic that
these apish, bonobo, chimp douches actually believe this nonsense
to try an feel better about themselves they created a list in what they
supposedly did to elevate themselves too excellent heights. like for example
these simian black garbage trash ( " believe, think, know " ) that Africa ruled
the world for 15'000 years, Africa civilized mankind.

Look-A-Me

Awesome Facts about Ancient Africa from Quora.
I’m assuming “Guest” from Queera is “testing the waters” here. I’ll also assume his street name is in real life is Corky.

The combined IQ of the Quora forum is 4. These are among the dumbest, most uninformed boneheads and retards on the planet all wrangled into one convenient forum.

My advice is to ignore anything that comes from Quora. No good can from it.

IMG_0760.jpeg

F

Full Auto

Look at this bull crap malarkey isn't it lame & pathetic that
these apish, bonobo, chimp douches actually believe this nonsense
to try an feel better about themselves they created a list in what they
supposedly did to elevate themselves too excellent heights. like for example
these simian black garbage trash ( " believe, think, know " ) that Africa ruled
the world for 15'000 years, Africa civilized mankind.

A/ 'Africa ruled the world for 15,000 years'
Err..... half of 'the world' hadn't been discovered that long ago.
B/ If Africa 'civilized mankind' how come they never got around to civilizing Niggers?
C/ 'Mining (Digging) started in Africa 43,000 years ago' . LOL - they didn't even dig a hole to take a dump!

Summary; More Nigger 'Wakanda' fantasy!

G

Greasemonkey

If you buy the " Out of Africa" theory and it does have some merits modern humans left about 40,000 years ago, it quite obvious from anthological records there were several species of pre-humams running around collectively known as Australopiths of which homo erectus was one, homo sapiens developed out of one of these groups possible due to inter breeding and survival of the fittest is the result, again it's pretty obvious that humans and niggers developed along the same lines however modern humans left Africa and the niggers remained, it's a known fact that niggers have archaic DNA not found in humans nor is Neanderthal or Denisovian DNA found in niggers, niggers have about 20% archaic DNA and European humans 2/3% Neanderthal DNA with Asians having up to 5% Denisovian DNA so the libturds who say "They are just like us " are completely barking mad, just like us would mean being 99.9% the same so taking into account the 20% archaic DNA and 2/3 % Neanderthal DNA the gulf between the two is huge. We maybe out of Africa but the similarity ends there, Hippos and elephants are African species but not the same in anyway.

It directly starts with stupid affirmations

1. Africa was called Alkebulan (mother of

mankind).

By WHOM ? And WHEN? Probably by other delusional niggers when they knew nothing about the outside world.

The rest is just pure delusion since niggers always usurp north African civilizational innovations, and obviously they don't mind to think about how rich the enablers and owners of black rock are (for example).

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
It directly starts with stupid affirmations

By WHOM ? And WHEN? Probably by other delusional niggers when they knew nothing about the outside world.

The rest is just pure delusion since niggers always usurp north African civilizational innovations, and obviously they don't mind to think about how rich the enablers and owners of black rock are (for example).

It's along the lines of "we could fly" bullshit.

N

Nigger Flambé

A while back I believed the out of Africa theory before I found more research on the subject. I just assumed niggers were just as violent and lazy back then as they are now and made everyone else look for more land, niggers are too lazy to travel.
The funny thing is almost all “what if” scenarios make niggers look bad regardless of which one is true.
If niggers were ruling the world 15,000 years ago why isn’t there a single road? When settlers discovered them they had nothing to trade, except themselves. Mining? They never dug a single well! The dumb fucks never made an ounce of effort to grow food, they only foraged for it. I remember hearing stories of how nigger tribes would just follow animals until they gave up trying to escape for dinner. It’s no wonder they never amounted to anything. Agriculture is literally the first step to civilization, you shouldn’t be at the mercy of the wilds to provide food for a village or you won’t have enough resources for your population to focus on something other than base necessities. If they attempted any of this they’d eventually have to problem solve and invent the wheel and dig wells, and so on. Niggers just have zero ambition and all the money we’ve wasted trying to “help” them is actually a bad thing. Their “survival” comes from handouts and not of any of their own initiative or effort. Then again, they’d never progress regardless. They really are genetic dead ends. 2023 and they’re still poking a stick down the termite hole to get lunch.

W

Wild Nigga

Africa ruled the world
Africa civilized mankind

What a joke. Niggers aren't even able to civilize ants and termites, which are much more advanced than all Sub-Saharan Apefrica.
:Africa:

A

anon

The Hofmeyr Skull is a specimen of a 36,000-year-old anatomically modern human skull that was found in 1952 near Hofmeyr, South Africa. Osteological analysis of the cranium by the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology indicates that the specimen is morphologically distinct from recent groups in Subequatorial Africa, including the local Khoisan populations. The Hofmeyr fossil instead has a very close affinity with other Upper Paleolithic skulls from Europe....

Oldest negroid skull is Ivo Eleru.