"Autistic" minibuck told to do chores has major chimpout, cops administer 9mm chill pills

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

Fatal shooting of autistic teen raises concerns about police response to people with mental health issues​

View attachment 640x360_MP4_2801942274738336616.mp4
An autistic boy was shot dead by police in California after he ran towards them with a bladed gardening tool, according to officials.

Harrowing bodycam footage shows the moment Ryan Gainer, 15, runs out of his Apple Valley in San Bernardino county on Saturday and towards the deputies.

A deputy is heard saying, 'Hey get back! Get back or you're gonna get shot,' before opening fire.
Get the fuck back. No? Eat my bullets, nigger!

nigger.jpg :traybat:
The 15-year-old became upset that his parents had demanded he complete his household chores before he would be allowed to play video games [and] responded by breaking glass on the front door and hitting his sister.

He got upset. Any teen would be upset by that,” DeWitt Lacy, a civil rights attorney representing Ryan’s family, said.
Seriously? :lol: How many would break down the front door and attack fambly members with glass shards?

Gainer charged at the officers with a five-foot-long gardening tool as soon as they arrived. 'Without provocation, Gainer raised the bladed end of the tool and ran toward the deputy,' the release stated.
Bring it on, chimp. :snack:

Ryan’s death has heightened concerns from activists about law enforcement’s use of force against people suffering from mental health issues and the lack of supportive services available for families when they call police for help.

“Once they typed up the address, it should have clearly shown this was somebody that had some mental health issues at times,” Lacy said. “They should have used deescalating techniques. I think the shots were inappropriate and uncalled for. Nobody’s life was within imminent danger.”
Nah, just a little assault with a 5-foot deadly weapon! Because he was "aksed" to do household chores. Textbook TNB now called autism whenever niglets chimp out. :pat:

I don't see them having a case here, but it looks like they're going for the lotto regardless.

:gibs:

Paw Patrol

“The 15-year-old became upset that his parents had demanded he complete his household chores before he would be allowed to play video games [and] responded by breaking glass on the front door and hitting his sister.

I highly doubt the parents asked the turd to complete household chores. Most niggers are filthy.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
I highly doubt the parents asked the turd to complete household chores. Most niggers are filthy.
I love these stories. I think they're real and they tell their niglets to do chores to show them who's in charge, boss them around and treat them like the little slave shits they are. Child slavery is very common in Africa.

Paw Patrol

I love these stories. I think they're real and they tell their niglets to do chores to show them who's in charge, boss them around and treat them like the little slave shits they are. Child slavery is very common in Africa.

Good point 👍🏻

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Deescalate? You can't deescalate someone charging you with a weapon as soon as you step foot on the property.
I can only imagine they interviewed the shyster lawyer before he saw the footage. His points are laughable.

As for the autism activists, it is completely irrelevant whether the niglet had mental issues, you could be a brain-dead zombie (all niggers are) and assault a cop with a deadly weapon and it's still justifiable use of lethal force. The cop in this case was even retreating before firing.

The family alleges that deputies delayed helping Gainer after he was shot.

The family [also] claimed that following the shooting they were forced to leave their home while cops 'rummaged through their house looking for any justification for shooting and killing Ryan.'
LMAO, like there's any extra justification needed! They're throwing all the shit they have at the cops to see if something sticks.

nigger.gif

Mr. Otis Chimp

“The 15-year-old became upset that his parents had demanded he complete his household chores before he would be allowed to play video games [and] responded by breaking glass on the front door and hitting his sister.

Most nigger nests are disgusting. I know someone personally who worked for a city housing authority cleaning out the projects. The stuff he shared with me had me gagging. After they stuff their toilets, they're too lazy unglog it. They commence to shitting in the tub. Feces are smeared all over the walls. Fleas in the carpets. Trash not taken out; just piled up in the entry ways. Niggers are the absolute lowest form of ilife n the known universe.

Paw Patrol

Most nigger nests are disgusting. I know someone personally who worked for a city housing authority cleaning out the projects. The stuff he shared with me had me gagging. After they stuff their toilets, they're too lazy unglog it. They commence to shitting in the tub. Feces are smeared all over the walls. Fleas in the carpets. Trash not taken out; just piled up in the entry ways. Niggers are the absolute lowest form of ilife n the known universe.
Sounds about right.

If it's normal to do it, calling the cops for those normal things is normal too. Normally cops show regularly up. That's normal, it wouldn't be normal if they never had come to look around.

For niggers it's allegedly normal to be pampered and under 24/7 surveillance, to do "normal" living. Cops are integral part of the functionality of their homes, their social and familial interaction. And if they are only the grease in the machine. LOL.

Perfect pet monkeys for the 15 minute cities & the god-state. Wah wah sumbody gats to do this for me.

Everything around and inside them needs to be regulated and standardized; eat your pills, bug-burgers and then go to CRT course or else. All the "normal" things. Aww no sorry, the PCR swindle says you need to go to quarantine - for until it refuses to swindle. Good luck then.
:pat:

Black Gorilla Jr.

The chimp finally over grew to the point where the fawmbly couldn't beat it down themselves anymore so they called the state..

They clearly were at their wits end with the worthless ugly ape evidenced by calling the police on their own niglet and they are surely happy to be rid of the parasite..

The only thing they miss is the welfare checks they were collecting for their “special needs” chimp.. how do you think they made those mortgage payments on that house

Vilenog

"9mm chill pills"

🤣🤣🤣 Love it!

Salty Cracker's the funniest fucker out there. I've watched his vids for years and watched him develop over that time, he gets better and more based with every year. He's had it with the niggers, but he's not quite there yet with those you're not allowed to mention, despite all the evidence, but he's slowly getting there, most people never make the connection...ever.

Last edited:

BoonFatigue

Honest question for everyone in the nagger loving media, Is the cop supposed to let the mentally ill animal hit him in the jugular with a hoe before putting him down? As someone mentioned earlier, the family made the decision to involve the man in their life when they called 911. At that point you're not in a position to have an opinion on how it gets handled. Case closed.

coonhunter

Deescalate? You can't deescalate someone charging you with a weapon as soon as you step foot on the property.

I'd argue Officer Friendly did a top notch job of deescalating the situation. It's not likely to reoccur either.

Reactions: cAn