Asian Coalburner Pays The Toll

sxng9

Trustee
There's always going to be coal burners in all corners of the world. The sad reality is that many of them wasted their potential talent, skills and humanity on sub-vile creatures called niggers.

If anyone can translate this please do
I believe it's Mandarin (i.e. Chinese) and I don't think there's anyone here on the forum who is Chinese, but I could be wrong. Also, obviously the white text in the black boxes is Russian.

Black Gorilla Jr.

I womder if china govt is using that as propaganda against mixing with niggwrs?

I thought was nice she bought her pet ape a new iphone 15…

Well why not they’re only $1400! God forbid muh nigger doesnt have the very latest phone. And then niggers never use cases becUse they want to show it off like nikes

ONLY THE BEST FOR MY NIGGER!

Georgerabbit

Veteran
I womder if china govt is using that as propaganda against mixing with niggwrs?

I thought was nice she bought her pet ape a new iphone 15…

Well why not they’re only $1400! God forbid muh nigger doesnt have the very latest phone. And then niggers never use cases becUse they want to show it off like nikes

ONLY THE BEST FOR MY NIGGER!
If China is doing that, it's one thing they are doing right.

She need's to throw that niglette in the washing machine !
She need's to throw that niglette in the washing machine !

Yep,:thumbsup:

Just like this hot Chinese lady.

00000000.jpg

Enjoy your little sprog, Mulan. You have a few years to nurture that regret before the little ape matures into a murderous feral beast that will likely murder you for KFC money.
Enjoy your little sprog, Mulan. You have a few years to nurture that regret before the little ape matures into a murderous feral beast that will likely murder you for KFC money.

Well said,:thumbsup:

After a public show trial, the mutant will end up within a few weeks with a Chinese soldier standing behind it...

China-death-penalty.jpg