Are you proud?

hisdivineshadow1972

Are you proud to be thought of as a Racist by people who ask you if you are?

I had a woman come thru my line today at work while I was reading the new posts on here. She was able to read enough of the screen to see the word Nigger... She looked at me horrified and asked me if I was " one of those people"

At first I didn't know what she was talking about, then she clarified by asking me if I was " one of THOSE people" and pointed at phone screen..
I smiled and said " sure am!!"
She mumbled under breath something I couldn't make out, took her change and I wished her a happy evening.
She will probably call my manager and tell on me. But you know what? I don't care. I've never hid it and if someone asks me if I'm a racist I tell them I am a proud white man, and that I don't care about religion, what country you are from, or your sexual orientation. As long as you ain't trying to recruit me into homosexuality, I don't care what people do.
But I do not like niggers, I KNOW that I am superior to niggers in every way, and I respect anyone else from any religion, nation, or race as long as they are not nigger.
Muslims are my brothers, Asians and Hispanics.
Only niggers are non human.