Apple EVs, FLOP

IMG_8761.jpeg

sxng9

Trustee
No surprise there and I think they were smart enough to wait it out to see how the EV market was playing out. In addition, Apple products are insanely expensive. There'd be no way they could charge Lamborghini prices on an Apple car without enough buyers in line to turn a hefty profit. I suspect they probably would be charging half a million for each Apple car (if they did release them).

No surprise there and I think they were smart enough to wait it out to see how the EV market was playing out. In addition, Apple products are insanely expensive. There'd be no way they could charge Lamborghini prices on an Apple car without enough buyers in line to turn a hefty profit. I suspect they probably would be charging half a million for each Apple car (if they did release them).
EV s won’t be mainstream in our lifetime no matter how hard they push it

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

I was a die hard Apple fan for years (decades?). Unfortunately, they gave up on true innovation ages ago. Now they peddle cell phones with 'updated' camera's every year. That's it. Yes, their M series chips are super powerfull, but their product line is stale since Jobs croaked and the homo took over. They don't take ANY chances anymore. In the grand scheme, this might have actually saved them as @Love Street mentioned. Even Apple realizes these granola cars are a dead end. EV's are a complete train wreck by any metric. Pay three times as much, for a car that goes a quarter of the distance. Can't go where you want when you want. Battery is crap in the winter. Can't work on them your self. Zero resale value. They don't drive themselves as they were supposed to and sometimes spontaneously burst into flams just for fun. Look at the stats, it takes an average of 20 000 gallons to put out a lithium fire vs. 2000 gallons for a normal car fire. You think electricity is expensive now? Wait until there are millions of these things taxing the infrastructure. Oh, and the lithium and cobalt come from open pit mines in shithole countries, literally hand picked by brown retards. So, super dependable supply chain....

I was a die hard Apple fan for years (decades?). Unfortunately, they gave up on true innovation ages ago. Now they peddle cell phones with 'updated' camera's every year. That's it. Yes, their M series chips are super powerfull, but their product line is stale since Jobs croaked and the homo took over. They don't take ANY chances anymore. In the grand scheme, this might have actually saved them as @Love Street mentioned. Even Apple realizes these granola cars are a dead end. EV's are a complete train wreck by any metric. Pay three times as much, for a car that goes a quarter of the distance. Can't go where you want when you want. Battery is crap in the winter. Can't work on them your self. Zero resale value. They don't drive themselves as they were supposed to and sometimes spontaneously burst into flams just for fun. Look at the stats, it takes an average of 20 000 gallons to put out a lithium fire vs. 2000 gallons for a normal car fire. You think electricity is expensive now? Wait until there are millions of these things taxing the infrastructure. Oh, and the lithium and cobalt come from open pit mines in shithole countries, literally hand picked by brown retards. So, super dependable supply chain....
Granola ( excrement ) cars 😂

They ACTED so that people would orient, wait and hope for EV's that would never come anyway. They had the opportunity to watch the Chinese markets concerning EV sales and acceptance, just as they test other things ahead over there (like social credit systems). But they are insiders at the top anyway, they know the 15 minute cities agenda. They did all that to keep up an illusion as long as possible and sucker as many people into it as possible (imo).

No good news. They will use AI against us.

Remember Apple makes every owner of an I-phone an organ donor, if you don't deactivate the option in your phone (most owners probably don't know about this); at least in one of their phone series everything was pre-configured with "yes, scavenge me" from factory settings.

Also apple mostly belongs to microsoft. I don't know if it's also true the other way around, like it's the case with Blackrock vs. Vanguard (own each other but are "competition").

:almost:

They ACTED so that people would orient, wait and hope for EV's that would never come anyway. They had the opportunity to watch the Chinese markets concerning EV sales and acceptance, just as they test other things ahead over there (like social credit systems). But they are insiders at the top anyway, they know the 15 minute cities agenda. They did all that to keep up an illusion as long as possible and sucker as many people into it as possible (imo).

No good news. They will use AI against us.

Remember Apple makes every owner of an I-phone an organ donor, if you don't deactivate the option in your phone (most owners probably don't know about this); at least in one of their phone series everything was pre-configured with "yes, scavenge me" from factory settings.

Also apple mostly belongs to microsoft. I don't know if it's also true the other way around, like it's the case with Blackrock vs. Vanguard (own each other but are "competition").

:almost:
Also apple mostly belongs to microsoft.

WTF!!!

:sheeit: