Any tips on avoiding coontacts with groids?

Blackout

Members of this site must be expert groid avoiders. Do any of you have your own effective approaches that you could share?

Moving to nigger-free areas would be the best solution I suppose. But are there any general rules on which areas should be nigger free? For example colder climates, lack of welfare, no social housing etc. The location could be nigger-free now, but if the environment is a suitable habitat they could establish a breeding population. So I'm wondering if any of you found places where the niggers just won't go...ever.

If any of you live near the vile beasts, do you successfully manage to minimize coontacts?

Perhaps avoiding groids seems defeatist. Do any of you recommend standing your ground and pushing back the hordes?

Last edited:
Well, with the covid blockade everything is a bit simpler nowadays, isn't it? Depending on where you live... If you have to line up at the supermarket with them, I guess it won't be easy.

It's only a matter of time until they invade everything, including your home.

You can minimize coontacts by planning where you go and when. Niggers have times of the day where they are all asleep, and locations where they like to hang around. Rule #1 is always #1. All other rules are meant to reestablish rule #1. Have mace or something to defend yourself. Avoid the dark, the crowded places, and the not so crowded places. Use your or a friends car, don't use public transportation. Avoid everything "big company", especially those who gave money to BLM (you can boycott them that way too).

Legally it should be impossible to push back for now, because of msm-education-politics. This could only be possible in small communities that have their own laws and regulations, but would be somewhat protected from federal involvement. Then you may have the problem with moles, agents provocateurs and lunatics that happen to be nigger haters too but also a bit crazy and you may find it difficult to integrate the community. I have no clue but perhaps traditional dance and other trad activities could be nigger free and you could learn to know a few humans and how to dance. One thing leads to another. Hiking is said to be "racist" because it lacks dindus and minorities. Try join a hiking group or create your own, you could and should then pack bear repellent too.

Perhaps everything that has been said to be "racist" is worth of investigation, preservation or emulation.

It is not worth arguing with niggers, neither to fight with them. I wonder how it could be possible to push the hordes back without them complaining about something. And since everything is "racism" when they complain about it... :rolls:

sxng9

Trustee
Sadly, colder climates don't deter niggers from living in many of these states. America, in my opinion is already overrun by niggers and it's only a matter of time when there's no absolute safe hiding spot from niggers. I'm gradually thinking about looking for another state/city to move into and also retire there. If Hawaii wasn't so damn expensive, that would meet my nigger-free goal.

Blackout

Well, with the covid blockade everything is a bit simpler nowadays, isn't it? Depending on where you live... If you have to line up at the supermarket with them, I guess it won't be easy.

It's only a matter of time until they invade everything, including your home.

You can minimize coontacts by planning where you go and when. Niggers have times of the day where they are all asleep, and locations where they like to hang around. Rule #1 is always #1. All other rules are meant to reestablish rule #1. Have mace or something to defend yourself. Avoid the dark, the crowded places, and the not so crowded places. Use your or a friends car, don't use public transportation. Avoid everything "big company", especially those who gave money to BLM (you can boycott them that way too).

Legally it should be impossible to push back for now, because of msm-education-politics. This could only be possible in small communities that have their own laws and regulations, but would be somewhat protected from federal involvement. Then you may have the problem with moles, agents provocateurs and lunatics that happen to be nigger haters too but also a bit crazy and you may find it difficult to integrate the community. I have no clue but perhaps traditional dance and other trad activities could be nigger free and you could learn to know a few humans and how to dance. One thing leads to another. Hiking is said to be "racist" because it lacks dindus and minorities. Try join a hiking group or create your own, you could and should then pack bear repellent too.

Perhaps everything that has been said to be "racist" is worth of investigation, preservation or emulation.

It is not worth arguing with niggers, neither to fight with them. I wonder how it could be possible to push the hordes back without them complaining about something. And since everything is "racism" when they complain about it... :rolls:
Thanks for the reply. That was a good summary of safety tips. Here in the UK mace is illegal. If confronted by a stabby nigger, the police would rather you curl up in a foetal position. Perhaps you could pick up a chair or some random object (you certainly can't carry anything), but even then, you must make sure you only use 'reasonable force' when defending yourself.

Nigger-free activities like hiking. Yes, that's a good one. I live near a big park and, it's rare to see a nigger, because they're too lazy to walk far.

Not worth arguing with niggers. Agreed. They act on animal instincts with no understanding of logic or fairness. Nothing good can come from interacting verbally, unless you're some kind of 'nigger whisperer' who can befuddle them.

Blackout

Sadly, colder climates don't deter niggers from living in many of these states. America, in my opinion is already overrun by niggers and it's only a matter of time when there's no absolute safe hiding spot from niggers. I'm gradually thinking about looking for another state/city to move into and also retire there. If Hawaii wasn't so damn expensive, that would meet my nigger-free goal.
It's a shame that many foods are fortified with Vitamin D. That must be the only reason niggers can live in northern latitudes.

Hawaii does sound like a paradise, especially if it's nigger-free. Hope you get there. I wish the UK had some territory to escape to. We have a few remote islands, but nothing compared to Hawaii.

Whitelight

The last thing I want to do is support a company that supports niggers. Here is a non-exhaustive list of some companies that have donated to nigger lives matter, so that they may be avoided:
Walmart, Target, Home Depot, H&M, Levis, Gap, Lululemon, Nike, McDonalds, Wendy's, and Coca Cola.

White Glory

No place on Earth os nigger-free and it's getting worse and worse.. Eu countries are turning into niggers and sandniggers infested places , it's horrible and the USA, well, you know. Start with boycotting as much as possible companies that promote niggerlove and other "woke" insane bullshit. The start boyoctting niggers everywhere, like, don't get a nigger cashier check you out at the supermarket, post office, bank, stores etc etc as much as possible.

Members of this site must be expert groid avoiders. Do any of you have your own effective approaches that you could share?

Moving to nigger-free areas would be the best solution I suppose. But are there any general rules on which areas should be nigger free? For example colder climates, lack of welfare, no social housing etc. The location could be nigger-free now, but if the environment is a suitable habitat they could establish a breeding population. So I'm wondering if any of you found places where the niggers just won't go...ever.

If any of you live near the vile beasts, do you successfully manage to minimize coontacts?

Perhaps avoiding groids seems defeatist. Do any of you recommend standing your ground and pushing back the hordes?
I've witnessed many neighbourhoods in London and Europe completely destroyed by Niggers. Everywhere they go as a group they bring criminality. It's very hard to avoid the backward Chimps because left wing lunatic fringe media promotes the vile animals rap/thug culture, Niggerization is in full swing nowadays. "An Englishman's home is his castle". I have a couple of cricket bats and Niggers are welcome to donate their skulls for a ball any time.

Attachments

• Nig Nog Markeith Loyd..jpg
    Nig Nog Markeith Loyd..jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 140

Blackout

From what you've said so far,, I'm picturing a bookstore in the middle of a mountain range, defended by people with mace and cricket bats.

Damn niggers make life so inconvenient

Liffick

Cold climates are full of niggers...look at Chitcago, Detroit, Twin Cities, St. Louis, Omaha, KC, DC, NY, Philly, Boston, etc. I run into way too many niggers at home, since my asshole slumlord has offered up publicly that he loves them, far more than his own kind, making him a special kind of stupid; now the groids have the run of certain apartments, and he simply doesn't want to hear any complaints about them. One particular wigger on the top floor has officially moved in his coonfriend's family. At work I can't avoid the groid either because I work in CS.

If you want to avoid having any contact with the damned dirty apes, move to places like Helena, MT, or something like that. Then just to make sure, get a stay-at-home job. Make sure to go to decent, clean grocery stores, and make sure to go in the mornings, not late afternoons/early evenings, because that's when the monkeys head out to do their banana shopping. Go to places like Whole Foods to further minimize chance meet-ups with nig-nogs; the cleaner the store and the healthier the food, the less of the sub-humans you'll run into. Remember, if dey ain't gots malt likkah and fried chikken, you be bettah off, homey!

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Money buys safety. I know that niggers have weaseled their way into some nice neighborhoods but generally speaking, the poorer the area the greater your chance of coontact.

If your income permits you to live in a smaller place but in a nicer area then do it. I would rather live in a shoebox in a nice place than in a mansion in the hood.

Or get a higher paying job and move to someplace nice.

NiggerzRSkum

I reluctantly left the US to get away from Jigerfuxated areas. The final straw for me was when a scottish friend, who wa a skilled amateur boxer,, was stabbed to death in Newark; and the local liberal press vilified the victim, not the filthy skm niggerz. Even though we had niggerz rioting in Newark in ‘67 ,the local libz have always defended them and their dysfunctional community. Thank Christ our HS and elementary schools kept the nigz out. And most of us had relatively good childhoods despite living across the river from these jigger subhms. I Fn hate nigger nation. They have raped and murdered our women and children, including seniors. Avoid the Groid at all costs.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member

If I were in America, I'd consider moving to the countryside,and go work for a grain company, farm insurance company or for some of the farmers.
It seems to me they are few if any blacks in those areas because you have to work for everything. But as one person says, where white men go, an outstretched black hand follows. The never ending cycle of the white host escaping the black parasite.

Last edited:

ApeHater

I know one way to make nigger coworkers not want to be your friend. Let it be known that you listen to Death Metal and none of them will want to hang around you. Most niggers are horrified by Death Metal.

apesON2hands

you could live on a boat
ive considered it
i hear gorillas cant swim or even afraid of water

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
I had a rental property in the ghetto and some tenants moved out, leaving behind a tiny pet snake in a cage. Some niggers were touring the house and I mentioned the abandoned reptile.

"Oh lawdy! Is it still here?"

"Ooooh I'm scared of snakes!"

Realizing that I had stumbled on to a nigger repellant, I went on to embellish the story until the nigs were convinced that it was a twelve foot python and I hadn't quite found it yet.

"Don't worry," I said, "they can only go a year or two without food or water. Then they have to come out of hiding to feed...you don't have any small pets do you?"

I never had to rent to niggers again.