Anti-Baby Raper Forum

I Break Niggers Down

There would be a section for going after regular child abusers, one for going after people who hurt adult women, one for child molesters, one for other sex offenders, and a few other forums that discuss laws to stop abuse and praising those who stop them.

Hater8

I think it would still mostly be niggers and faggots. I guess there are some straight, White people who abuse kids and those people are scum too, but the great bulk of abusers are going to be niggers and faggots, who we can bash here.

I Break Niggers Down

I think it would still mostly be niggers and faggots. I guess there are some straight, White people who abuse kids and those people are scum too, but the great bulk of abusers are going to be niggers and faggots, who we can bash here.
Oddly enough, child rape is one crime where whites and niggers are pretty equal. Most sex offenders on my county's registry are pasty white.

Certainly such a thing would be necessary but I suppose I couldn't stomach the stories. It's also dangerous to some degree. Not only the pedos on top, who are powerful and deadly, may be a problem but also "false positives" aka defamation and people that could engage in self-justice, agitate to commit crimes. There won't be much opportunities for jokes or fun concerning those subjects. But yeah...

In other news I'd like to see a website that publishs the names (and perhaps pictures) of the doctors that STILL inject GMO "vaccines" into humans today (!!!) including children. Perhaps you can include the subject it's also rape on a whole new level IMO, very unholy & satanic indeed. All those transgender surgeons that go against children. All those that destroy families, put daddies in prison for calling their daughters "girl" (because born as girl) etc.

In the end the evil doers will be all connected and perhaps the very same people, individuals with multiple criminal divergent behaviors that overlap.

1488NiggerHater

I want to start a forum that has the same vitriol as Chimpout, but instead of targeting niggers we instead go after child abusers (of any kind), woman beaters, child molesters, and sex offenders.

Anyone interested in donating to start this forum?

I'm thinking of calling it antirape.com
This sounds like an anti-Joo website (sexual revolution, Siegmund Freud, Kinsey's promoter are the Rothschild's etc.) Kill all the J...s and their liberal helpers and you have eliminated 100% of all child molesters. The N...Germany exterminated all pedophiles by an Elimination of all j...s and communists in Germany and France. The German magazine "Der Stürmer" said that at this time all child-prostitution Mafias are j....ish,and that they even used only j...ish slangs. Epstein was also... you know. I can go on and on and on. Do you know of a case where a right-wing person has ever abused a child??? I mean a trustworthy (non-Leftist) source, not like in that propaganda film "A time to kill":
img_8665-1.jpg
this is a disgusting leftist propaganda against KKK, Republicans, South-USA, Christians filled up with fictional story full of lies, without consequences.

All of Hollywood is made up of pedophiles, and so are all Democrats.

1488NiggerHater

I bought the film “Sound of freedom”. To financially support the makers of the film who are seriously fighting against child molesters.

But this video shows who all the opponents are. Just by the way they look, all the child molesters here that the authorities are honestly fighting against don't look white and don't have a European name:

"Sound of Freedom Hater EXPOSED As ACTUAL P*DOPHILE Writing Hit Piece.. Bloomberg Article Exposed"

Last edited:

Lawn Jockey

Certainly such a thing would be necessary but I suppose I couldn't stomach the stories. It's also dangerous to some degree. Not only the pedos on top, who are powerful and deadly, may be a problem but also "false positives" aka defamation and people that could engage in self-justice, agitate to commit crimes. There won't be much opportunities for jokes or fun concerning those subjects. But yeah...

In other news I'd like to see a website that publishs the names (and perhaps pictures) of the doctors that STILL inject GMO "vaccines" into humans today (!!!) including children. Perhaps you can include the subject it's also rape on a whole new level IMO, very unholy & satanic indeed. All those transgender surgeons that go against children. All those that destroy families, put daddies in prison for calling their daughters "girl" (because born as girl) etc.

In the end the evil doers will be all connected and perhaps the very same people, individuals with multiple criminal divergent behaviors that overlap.
All the judges, lawyers, and DA's who let dangerous felons back into society would be good as well.

Black Gorilla Jr.

It should be considered to add or rename a section of this site for wiggers.. we have collaboators. But wiggers are their own thing…

Are you sure there isnt already a website dedicated to sex offenders?

1488NiggerHater

It should be considered to add or rename a section of this site for wiggers.. we have collaboators. But wiggers are their own thing…

Are you sure there isnt already a website dedicated to sex offenders?
Exactly 15 years ago, I was a member of a website where victims of sexual abuse communicated with each other. I learned a lot about how our child-raping enemies operate there from their victims. Even the victims of sexual abuse have reported that they had to personally experience how the justice system and the massmedia took action against the real victims. How these instruments of power are misused to declare their tormentors victims. The victims there repeatedly published small newspaper articles and complaints about child molesters who wanted to ban such websites. Abuse victims have seen complaints as a victory: "The more a child molester complains about you, the more you've done something right" This is what I learned from abuse victims. When I was 24, I discovered the root of the problem and the culprits trough far-right members. My last comment by first website was what I found out about the (...) and also suggested that they have to watch "The Eternal ...".