Another race mix commercial. Tiresome

Uhtred Lothbrok

He's the "Key" of the "Key & Peele" comedy duo. 2 overt-exposed niggers that regrettably have a ton of White fans. I got over being a fan of nigger comedy many years ago. The over-exposure of niggers on commercials is "tiresome", to say the least. Their true nature is never depicted accurately. Keegan Key obviously has a lot of ad-mixture, but he's still a nigger.

Mr. Otis Chimp

He's the "Key" of the "Key & Peele" comedy duo. 2 overt-exposed niggers that regrettably have a ton of White fans. I got over being a fan of nigger comedy many years ago. The over-exposure of niggers on commercials is "tiresome", to say the least. Their true nature is never depicted accurately. Keegan Key obviously has a lot of ad-mixture, but he's still a nigger.
The "one drop rule."

I’ll watch Chappelle when there’s a special on. He’s very Un politically correct, but yeah

TV is riddled with pro-miscegenation propaganda, expect it and just ignore it when you see it. hollywood isnt in touch with reality because what hollywood produces doesnt depict what goes on IRL. with all of these pro-miscegenation movies/TV shows/commercials, youd think everybody and their mother was a degenerate race mixer, but that's actually not the truth! mixed couples are still the minority and most people date inside their race. the reason why hollywood produces so much pro-miscegenation propaganda is because theyre trying desperately to make everybody mix, but theyre failing. they know theyre failing, so theyre getting more desperate. since theyre getting more desperate, you will see stuff like this more often in movies/TV shows/commercials

Uhtred Lothbrok

TV is riddled with pro-miscegenation propaganda, expect it and just ignore it when you see it. hollywood isnt in touch with reality because what hollywood produces doesnt depict what goes on IRL. with all of these pro-miscegenation movies/TV shows/commercials, youd think everybody and their mother was a degenerate race mixer, but that's actually not the truth! mixed couples are still the minority and most people date inside their race. the reason why hollywood produces so much pro-miscegenation propaganda is because theyre trying desperately to make everybody mix, but theyre failing. they know theyre failing, so theyre getting more desperate. since theyre getting more desperate, you will see stuff like this more often in movies/TV shows/commercials
Yeah, I wonder who runs Hollywood? Hmmmm.............

LHP

I try to explain to people at work about tv propo they all say you think everything is propo and I’m like BECAUSE it is! Dumb fucks I rather have no friends than be apart of a nigger loving bunch

Like the dude who made black merdemaid pretty again with AI, I would rerender the scenes with comfy Shiba dogs replacing the niggers (and accuse my detractors of speciesism & I'd try to sue millions out of them).

The way it's now it doesn't sell at all for me.
Cats & dogs could fix this.
No NPC's, virtue cuckoos, niggers, libtards, weirdos... nothing that hurts me physically or psychologically...
It doesn't mean I would give the company my money, this way they only cause less harm to me, and they don't grow their bad karma too fast.

:nigtv: