Another of the many costs of niggetry

After a long time saving up, I finally got a new bicycle, and it's electric. Because I go to a fairly large college, the apefirmative action niggers are everywhere and there have already been several bicycle thefts by niggers. I'm so scared to death of niggers stealing it that I got this enormous lock that weighs about 15lbs. Cost me an additional $40. Now in a normal civilized human society, you wouldn't have to worry so much but here, the niggers are so determined to steal things that they often bring power tools. Now a simple cable lock won't cut it, you need a huge bulky chain.

Niggers just can't stand the thought of not having something, to the point where they're just angle grinding a bike lock in broad daylight. I don beez carin if I's arrested n sheeiit, I jus want dat!

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member

They set up something similar in India/ Middle East.

You can't have nice things when there are this many parasites around.

sxng9

Trustee
The only thing niggers work hard at, is stealing your stuff. Little do niggers know, that an honest day's work and a little bargaining at most stores, they can have the stuff they were going to steal from you at a much cheaper price than what the original owner of that item paid for.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
The only thing niggers work hard at, is stealing your stuff. Little do niggers know, that an honest day's work and a little bargaining at most stores, they can have the stuff they were going to steal from you at a much cheaper price than what the original owner of that item paid for.

Yeah and they don't have to worry about retaliation or prosecution. :nuffins:

Whitelight

After a long time saving up, I finally got a new bicycle, and it's electric. Because I go to a fairly large college, the apefirmative action niggers are everywhere and there have already been several bicycle thefts by niggers. I'm so scared to death of niggers stealing it that I got this enormous lock that weighs about 15lbs. Cost me an additional $40. Now in a normal civilized human society, you wouldn't have to worry so much but here, the niggers are so determined to steal things that they often bring power tools. Now a simple cable lock won't cut it, you need a huge bulky chain.

Niggers just can't stand the thought of not having something, to the point where they're just angle grinding a bike lock in broad daylight. I don beez carin if I's arrested n sheeiit, I jus want dat!
I understand fully. I’ve had so many bikes stolen. And niggers can chew through most chain locks. I’m thinking of hiding a GPS locator on my bike somewhere that a nigger wouldn’t find it.