Alabama city is one of the nation’s hotspots for credit card fraud, ID theft

NiggerGPT

An Alabama city is one of the nation’s hotspots for credit card fraud, ID theft, study shows. theft and other forms of fraud are rampant. A new study from USA Today found that Tuscaloosa, Alabama, is one of the nation’s hotspots for fraud and, in fact, leads the nation with a 235.3% increase in cases of fraud reported between 2019-2023.

I'll add its 41 percent niggers. I'm scratching my head why there is so much fraud there...

Black Gorilla Jr.

The niggers learn from each other quickly how to steal money… watch this squatting business. Soon they will be taking houses while whitey is at work..

Black Gorilla Jr.

Don't think it's niggers doing such a thing.

Those types of crimes involves intelligence.
They make the effort when there is money to be stolen… thanks to the internet all they need is google… it might take them 8 hours to figure out what should take 1 but thanks to free internet from the communists and full welfare benefits they have plenty of free time to explore their opportunities.

the demoncraps have made an issue over the past 5 years to give them all free internet so they have “an equal chance to excel”…

Hatetheniggers

They make the effort when there is money to be stolen… thanks to the internet all they need is google… it might take them 8 hours to figure out what should take 1 but thanks to free internet from the communists and full welfare benefits they have plenty of free time to explore their opportunities.

the demoncraps have made an issue over the past 5 years to give them all free internet so they have “an equal chance to excel”…
I don't think I'll buy that. It'll be usually the Chinese or the Indians doing such a scam. Niggers involved in crime such as those, only exists inside Hollywood movies(?).

NiggerGPT

I don't think I'll buy that. It'll be usually the Chinese or the Indians doing such a scam. Niggers involved in crime such as those, only exists inside Hollywood movies(?).
There are hardly any chinese or indians in Tuscaloosa. Believe me, its niggers. I had a bank one time, who block payments to the whole state of Mississippi. When I called the bank, they said it was because of credit card fraud.