Achievement by Race

hisdivineshadow1972

Think of all the different races and what they have contributed to the world...
Or maybe it's more to the point to say different cultures... I'll give some examples...

Caucasian European..... Industrialized society
Mideastern Muslims...... First in world to create higher education as in colleges and universities, advanced mathematics and medicine during dark ages, and created worldwide trade routes
Far east Asia..... Learning and scientific knowledge, trade, computer sciences and manufacturing

African negroid.... AIDS, famine, and that one magic nigger that created peanut butter or whatever, Rape, drug crime, absent fathers, ugly stinking women that look like men, theft, vandalism, ignorance.
Everyone hates niggers... Asians and mid eastern people because niggers rob their businesses, try to scam them, and are disrespectful.
Whites Americans hate them because we are tired of supporting their lazy asses, while being victimized by them.
Niggers truly are a stain on human culture in general. Northern Africa kinda has it good because they got the Sahara that forms a buffer from the nigger ape society down in mid and southern Africa.... But it would be much better if we could just move all niggers to either Antarctica or Australia and let the Muslims and mid east divvy up Africa. Lots of resources in Africa... But with niggers squatting on top of them nobody wants to go there to get them.
Anyways what I'm saying in a long way around it Is that the true enemy is niggers. Everyone on earth could eventually learn to get along and leave each other be..... If we all got together and just moved niggers to some place like Australia and then blockade and quarantine the place.. Nobody in or out.
I am confident that the rest of us could then all cone together and create a better world for all religions, nations, and creeds

diamondheaded

Right now, most nations have a birth rate between 1.4 and 2.6 children per couple. Look it up.

African nations have a birth rate that goes way above 4 children per couple. It doesn't look good. And more and more shit-skinned beats pour info Europe every year.