A I google inventor says he quit to speak freely about the technologys dangers

sxng9

Trustee
I've personally never visited or used Chat GPT or any sort of AI sites/technology. I'll admit the uses and capabilities of AI is fascinating, but I'm going to keep how I use current things like search engines, etc... without the aid of AI (until the day there's absolutely no choice). I'm also starting to despise AI-generated human pictures, since they have that certain look to them. I'd rather look at a real photo of a person (using a real camera), compared to AI-generated. There's certainly going to be lots of job loss going forward across the globe (now that AI is here to stay).

I've personally never visited or used Chat GPT or any sort of AI sites/technology. I'll admit the uses and capabilities of AI is fascinating, but I'm going to keep how I use current things like search engines, etc... without the aid of AI (until the day there's absolutely no choice). I'm also starting to despise AI-generated human pictures, since they have that certain look to them. I'd rather look at a real photo of a person (using a real camera), compared to AI-generated. There's certainly going to be lots of job loss going forward across the globe (now that AI is here to stay).
absolutely no choice, coming soon!

In an interview with the New York Times, Hinton said he was worried about AI's capacity to create convincing false images and texts, creating a world where people will "not be able to know what is true anymore".

I never heard of him, I believe he is right.

In an interview with the New York Times, Hinton said he was worried about AI's capacity to create convincing false images and texts, creating a world where people will "not be able to know what is true anymore".

Just like nigger love!...People think it is normal.

New Minority

Trustee
Yet ai isn't true intelligence, it is constrained directly to it's resources of databases and original programming framework.
Intelligence is mostly through experience based learning and how one learns and reacts to new information.
Example. A child touched a hot pan on a gas stove, pain is the motivation to excise caution in dealing with fire related learning later, and how it comprehends later learning. Learning is a personalized event, and emotions are also tied to learning. Look at how you interact with work and social life. This is what makes us human, something a machine cannot be, nor have comprehension, but can only attempt to mimic.

Yet ai isn't true intelligence, it is constrained directly to it's resources of databases and original programming framework.
Intelligence is mostly through experience based learning and how one learns and reacts to new information.
Example. A child touched a hot pan on a gas stove, pain is the motivation to excise caution in dealing with fire related learning later, and how it comprehends later learning. Learning is a personalized event, and emotions are also tied to learning. Look at how you interact with work and social life. This is what makes us human, something a machine cannot be, nor have comprehension, but can only attempt to mimic.
Look at how you interact with work and social life. This is what makes us human, something a machine cannot be, nor have comprehension, but can only attempt to mimic.

Well said::thumbsup:

Niggers also mimic humans but their inner chimp always takes over sooner or later.

1683139709147.jpeg

G

Greasemonkey

Just reading this reminds me of what my husband told me about his experience when he was a boy "Never touch that little nut on end of an electric fire element".

Uhtred Lothbrok

The pedo stuff is vomit inducing. This world is getting sicker and sicker by the day, it seems. To steal the innocence of a child is abhorrent.

DaProphet

The destruction started with rock & roll, Hollywood, corrupt politicians, and liberals promoting bestiality with niggers.
Soon, there will be Apocalyptic scenario that is inevitable, Not Alien invasion, zombies, Terminator AI Uprising, but a full-scale Chimpout Niggerization of Planet

New Minority

Trustee
That will be the Chinese and Russians after they curb stomp the US.
Neither will put up with nigger shenanigans nor the handouts they will demand.
To semi Quote "Team America" - This will be like George Floyd times 2356!!!!!