2 niggers this week 2 problems

C

Chimtuppet

You Still don't believe this is real. I called the bank to get my loan approved. Nigger picks up the problems start. Call back no nigger was done in 10 minutes. Then today I goto Hess. Nigger everywhere as usual. So the pump doesn't work so I take my money inside the Uppidy Nigger in there won't take cash said "I don't have enough change today. " It was a 10 dollar bill. You know that was a lie. My nigger fatigue is peaking today. Again.

A

Archie Bunker

You Still don't believe this is real. I called the bank to get my loan approved. Nigger picks up the problems start. Call back no nigger was done in 10 minutes. Then today I goto Hess. Nigger everywhere as usual. So the pump doesn't work so I take my money inside the Uppidy Nigger in there won't take cash said "I don't have enough change today. " It was a 10 dollar bill. You know that was a lie. My nigger fatigue is peaking today. Again.
This is why I keep on sayin' these monkeys should be back in the jungle eatin' bananas.

S

skittles

My nigger fatigue was pegging again. Went to the park and it was fuxated. TNB starts when the jungle weather returns. The best one was an eggplant driving the wrong way down the street next to the park with the jungle music up loud. Shouldn't all these niggers be out planting cotton or something positive?