13yo nig eats fentanyl for belly ache, now good

KingKong

Veteran
Stupid 13 year old nigger ( adult in people years ) chugs down some fent because his stomach hurts.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I think he was a prodigy. They should all come up with such solutions.

Stupid 13 year old nigger ( adult in people years ) chugs down some fent because his stomach hurts.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I think he was a prodigy. They should all come up with such solutions.
Yeah, right lying stupid blockedhead nigger and there's a London bus on the moon.

80924813-13051985-image-a-49_1707239672619.jpg

Last edited:

Don't tell me?..The Family want answers from the pharmaceutical company?

Attachments

• kkk.gif
    kkk.gif
    731.8 KB · Views: 0

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
"No matter how hard your day was, he would not stop until he made you laugh and smile."
I can confirm this to be true. :rofl2:

Don't tell me?..The Family want answers from the pharmaceutical company?
Looks more like the cops want some answers from this fambly. He was dead for hours, he had an illicit drug in his system he should have no access to, who gave it to him? Arrest them all. Even if they are innocent in this case, it's future crime prevention.

Fentanyl is one hell of a drug that should be impossible to control for niggers. There are so many White overdoses, I'm surprised it hasn't culled more shitskins.

:jenkem:

I Break Niggers Down

There are so many White overdoses, I'm surprised it hasn't culled more shitskins.
Here’s the thing: most people get to fentanyl by starting out with lesser opioids like OxyContin or Norco. Those drugs are taken legitimately by people with chronic pain, but often get people hooked. Niggers have such a high tolerance for pain that they rarely need opioids for legit purposes, so they’re less likely to work their way up to fentanyl. This is why doctors back in the day would give niggers less painkiller during surgeries, etc, and why whippings are humane punishments for niggers but not for other races.

Here’s the thing: most people get to fentanyl by starting out with lesser opioids like OxyContin or Norco. Those drugs are taken legitimately by people with chronic pain, but often get people hooked. Niggers have such a high tolerance for pain that they rarely need opioids for legit purposes, so they’re less likely to work their way up to fentanyl. This is why doctors back in the day would give niggers less painkiller during surgeries, etc, and why whippings are humane punishments for niggers but not for other races.
This is why doctors back in the day would give niggers less painkiller during surgeries, etc, and why whippings are humane punishments for niggers but not for other races.:rofllg:

NOW NIGGERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

hq720.jpg

Doctor Jigaboo

What a typical nigger situation.
  • Seven niglets from various buck sperm donors
  • Six irresponsible adult niggers with six IQ points between them
  • Lethal street drugs lying around in the house
  • A 13-year-old is discovered several hours dead and foaming at the mouth
  • Autopsy says fentanyl
  • Fambly claims it was aspirin and they dindu nuffin
  • No arrest made because the apes are covering for each other
LOL!