13 year old nigger takes one to the chest trying to carjack an off duty cop

sxng9

Trustee
A 13 year old nigger (in human years) is technically a full grown ape and as capable as any other nigger of doing violent crimes. Niggers are worthless demonic beings born naturally as criminals.

Never once in my childhood or teen years have I ever though about carjacking, robbing, raping or killing anyone/anything. As an adult now, I still don't have those kind of thoughts and live my life as a productive member of society and obeying the law.

Dikembe

I love its record as the video explains the sprog at age twelve had a previous crime spree of six crimes including assaults and carjackings.
So TNB.

Another article tries to make it seem "so very sad" that it the sprog was kilt:

Toney had been accused in a string of previous carjackings. Two sources familiar with the investigation say Toney was arrested in May in connection with a number of armed carjackings in Southeast D.C. He was 12 at the time. It wasn’t immediately clear what happened with the cases.
Acting Chief of Police Pamela Smith said she wanted to be sensitive to Toney’s grieving parents and classmates.

Last edited:

Lawn Jockey

A 13 year old nigger (in human years) is technically a full grown ape and as capable as any other nigger of doing violent crimes. Niggers are worthless demonic beings born naturally as criminals.

Never once in my childhood or teen years have I ever though about carjacking, robbing, raping or killing anyone/anything. As an adult now, I still don't have those kind of thoughts and live my life as a productive member of society and obeying the law.
I knew a few White kids growing up that didn't have half the rap sheet this punk did and they'd get sent to juvie for two years if they stole a car. Nothing happened to this chimp and he had several assault charges as well as multiple car jackings.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

Well I guess I’ll just have to step up….: “He a Good boy, dindu nuffin’!!!!”
He was turning his life around- putting the finishing touches on the opera he was writing and submitting the blueprints for the anti gravity engines he invented. 🤣 Now he’s gone because everything is racist! lol

Mr. Otis Chimp

I love its record as the video explains the sprog at age twelve had a previous crime spree of six crimes including assaults and carjackings.
So TNB.

Another article tries to make it seem "so very sad" that it the sprog was kilt:

"Acting Chief of Police Pamela Smith said she wanted to be sensitive to Toney’s grieving parents and classmates."

Either Smith is a nigger or a bleeding heart White libtard.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

The two solitudes, perfectly illustrated. 👍🏻