“Wassup and shieyt” my fellow nigger haters!

Welcome!

I am for world wide repatriation. Niggers can get rich with all the vibranium and other things they have, in case they want more than just pick fruits & veggies that grow nearly by themselves multiple times a year. They can exchange cobalt for $500 sneakers and bling bling, sagging pants, KFC or what ever they need over there. Lazy ass, lying, thieving, raping, murdering niggers! They could be the happiest people in the world in Africa, but they prefer to hunt and prey on wypipo and mimic human rituals for some nigger cargo cult magic reasons.

The greatest thing they lack because of lack of intellectual skills is honesty; they could make up a lot with that, have a much more orderly and kind society if they were just being honest. Easy-peasy. But they lack the intelligence alone to understand the benefit of honesty. If they were honest good "people", they would find (perhaps more intelligent) honest people to help them. But they prefer to be predators on average - always entitled, believing everybody owes them, that they have the right to rob strangers & travelers, get a cut on everything for doing nothing etc. They are so arrogant stupid beggars, they demand that you indulge in their unbelievably stupid lies and nasty scams. There will never be peace with them, just like with the smarter Hamites that seem to play fair but also never did (because many of that seed are born cursed or evil on both extreme ends of the IQ spectrum).

:chimp:

Y

YtheRabbit

Welcome!

They tried that (Haiti), they fucked up the island royally, and now come back to Florida.
I've always thought Florida was an ideal place to isolate niggers it would be relatively easy to section off, it's surrounded by water on three sides and a channel filled with crocs and gators to isolate it from the rest of the country, oh just sod it send them to Haiti and Cuba.

ravenoussue

Welcome!

I am for world wide repatriation. Niggers can get rich with all the vibranium and other things they have, in case they want more than just pick fruits & veggies that grow nearly by themselves multiple times a year. They can exchange cobalt for $500 sneakers and bling bling, sagging pants, KFC or what ever they need over there. Lazy ass, lying, thieving, raping, murdering niggers! They could be the happiest people in the world in Africa, but they prefer to hunt and prey on wypipo and mimic human rituals for some nigger cargo cult magic reasons.

The greatest thing they lack because of lack of intellectual skills is honesty; they could make up a lot with that, have a much more orderly and kind society if they were just being honest. Easy-peasy. But they lack the intelligence alone to understand the benefit of honesty. If they were honest good "people", they would find (perhaps more intelligent) honest people to help them. But they prefer to be predators on average - always entitled, believing everybody owes them, that they have the right to rob strangers & travelers, get a cut on everything for doing nothing etc. They are so arrogant stupid beggars, they demand that you indulge in their unbelievably stupid lies and nasty scams. There will never be peace with them, just like with the smarter Hamites that seem to play fair but also never did (because many of that seed are born cursed or evil on both extreme ends of the IQ spectrum).

:chimp:
The world deserves reparations for having to put up with niggers.

HellinDetroit

I really do not have too much to say. We all know why I’m here! Let’s get America back to its original, UNDER CONTROL lifestyle. Also known as, SEGREGATION!
I have a suggestion.
I live in suburban Detroit, which is infested with niggers as well as in the city.
We have a island park called Belle Isle, which is located in the Detroit River. They could sponsor a free hip hop, all the soul food you can eat, weed you can smoke, nigger woodstock on the island that would attract every spook and white traitor in the tri-state area.
There is only one bridge that allows access to the isle.
It would be a shame if something were to happen to that bridge during the festivities, stranding a million niggers with no way to escape except by boat.
TNB would flare up over the slightest chimpout, gunfire would run rapid, eliminating lots of them.
Fun to fantasize. It would be a test case of nigger self sufficiency.
LMFAOO.

Last edited:

HellinDetroit

I have a suggestion.
I live in suburban Detroit, which is infested with niggers as well as in the city.
We have a island park called Belle Isle, which is located in the Detroit River. They could sponsor a free hip hop, all the soul food you can eat, weed you can smoke, nigger woodstock that would attract every spook and white traitor in the tri-state area.
There is only one bridge that allows access to the island.
It would be a shame if something were to happen to that bridge during the festivities, stranding a million niggers with no way to escape except by boat.
TNB would flare up over the slightest chimpout, gunfire would run rapid, eliminating lots of them.
Fun to fantasize. It would be a test case of nigger self sufficiency.
LMFAOO.
Out of those million monkeys marooned on that island, there would be only 50,000 left after a week of gun violence which would break out within hours of that nigger fest commencing.

ThePakMan-G

1000004568.jpg

they should face the russians lol