“The Color Purple” remake only generated $5 million in box office sales. Nigger Fatigue at Record High

Pull up the story and there’s the sheboon from The Little Mermaid in a picture for this piece of shit. Another Disney film that was generally considered a bomb. Disney is just hell bent on niggerizing whatever they can, no matter the losses.
If Walt Disney came back from the grave, There would be sackings from top to bottom from this nigger loving establishment...Walt hated Niggers.

Good! That's less than 4% of the sum they invested. Did you know that investing in & gambling with (filthy) brainwash propaganda movies is normally tax exempt - and if not they must have created all necessary loop holes the day they removed the exemption. One obligatory magic nigger per movie was more than enough, now the weirdos overdid it. Total loss and it will remain this way for ever. :thumbsup:

1488NiggerHater

Pull up the story and there’s the sheboon from The Little Mermaid in a picture for this piece of shit. Another Disney film that was generally considered a bomb. Disney is just hell bent on niggerizing whatever they can, no matter the losses.
That's the way it is! At the moment this nigger film is being promoted everywhere.
vgJZSqKMXWDDx09iSIStGKfHMku.jpg
Here in Europe there is non-stop propaganda about it. All that's missing is that these Satanists use military threat to force us to watch this shit.
I prefer to watch "Murdoch Murdoch". Its total cheap but more funny and million times better than a 100 million $ Budget movie from "Them":

View attachment YouCut_20240116_004354042.mp4

That's the way it is! At the moment this nigger film is being promoted everywhere.
View attachment 38333
Here in Europe there is non-stop propaganda about it. All that's missing is that these Satanists use military threat to force us to watch this shit.
I prefer to watch "Murdoch Murdoch". Its total cheap but more funny and million times better than a 100 million $ Budget movie from "Them":

View attachment 38334
Wish Niggers never Existed.

Black Gorilla Jr.

View attachment 38333

View attachment 38334
What is that website? I forgot the name.

Coon Chicken Inn

Nigtok monkey shines

I've always wondered WHY niggers post their monkey shines on social media. Some think so much of themselves they will actually pay to have it as sponsored content so more people that don't give a damn about them can see it. Think about that. Some nigger thought posting a video of themselves to PAY to have it on social media that was more important, than say, food or rent. Priorities like that are why niggers will ever evolve past the primitive apes they are.