‘American Society of Magical Negroes’ trailer sparks anger for saying 'White people' are most dangerous animal

sxng9

Trustee
I love how niggers keep digging themselves into a deeper hole by continuously claiming to be victims of racism by whites. Based on statistics, niggers are overwhelmingly the largest demographics in each category on all types of criminal activities. Truth be told that the biggest threat to a nigger is another nigger.

The most difficult achievement for a nigger in America, is simply becoming a productive member of society. This has never been attained and never will be. All it takes, is common sense, decency and willingness to adhere to the modern rules and self diligence to becoming the best that you can be to fit into a societal norm that benefits all. Instead, niggers continue using the race card, continue to be a huge drag on society, etc...

Vilenog

Lawn Jockey

I think the elites are actually making white people unhappy so we can carry out their depopulation agenda and get rid of all the niggers. That's the only thing that makes sense. I'm not one of those lunatics who believes Jews are secretly working to destroy the white race.
They are and it's obvious. Look at the names on all the Hollywood propaganda and all the antiwhite media of books,films and internet. Look at people like George Soros, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Spectre and the activities of the ADL. There's nothing looney about seeing the obvious. I don't generally post on here about (((them))) but they finance it. You don't see Israel letting in millions of rapefugees but they support it happening in majority White countries. There's tons of videos of them talking about "deconstructing Whiteness". Why do you think nearly every TV commercial has racially mixed couple and seldom have White couples and showing blacks as role models? (((They))) are working against us because Whites brought Christian civilization and conservative values to the world that go against the atheistic and Luciferian beliefs many of them have. Why do you think you can openly talk about killing Whites but merely pointing out something (((they))) do will get you labeled "antisemite"? It's not really secret. It's out in the open, just don't notice it or talk about it. I'll say no more because this a nigger bashing site.

Vilenog

They are and it's obvious. Look at the names on all the Hollywood propaganda and all the antiwhite media of books,films and internet. Look at people like George Soros, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Spectre and the activities of the ADL. There's nothing looney about seeing the obvious. I don't generally post on here about (((them))) but they finance it. You don't see Israel letting in millions of rapefugees but they support it happening in majority White countries. There's tons of videos of them talking about "deconstructing Whiteness". Why do you think nearly every TV commercial has racially mixed couple and seldom have White couples and showing blacks as role models? (((They))) are working against us because Whites brought Christian civilization and conservative values to the world that go against the atheistic and Luciferian beliefs many of them have. Why do you think you can openly talk about killing Whites but merely pointing out something (((they))) do will get you labeled "antisemite"? It's not really secret. It's out in the open, just don't notice it or talk about it. I'll say no more because this a nigger bashing site.
Well said my friend, they are Satanic demons.

I love how niggers keep digging themselves into a deeper hole by continuously claiming to be victims of racism by whites. Based on statistics, niggers are overwhelmingly the largest demographics in each category on all types of criminal activities. Truth be told that the biggest threat to a nigger is another nigger.

The most difficult achievement for a nigger in America, is simply becoming a productive member of society. This has never been attained and never will be. All it takes, is common sense, decency and willingness to adhere to the modern rules and self diligence to becoming the best that you can be to fit into a societal norm that benefits all. Instead, niggers continue using the race card, continue to be a huge drag on society, etc...

Bravo well said::thumbsup:

Wise humans know the truth.

Mr. Otis Chimp

👍👍👍👍

Just the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Evil dumb nigger monkey animals.

1711097602151.png

Sven Badzak was an ‘unfortunate victim of mistaken identity’, the court heard.

hisdivineshadow1972

Niggers always want a handout and think they are entitled to a free ride.
We have all seen the same thing over and over.. They tear their own shit up and want everyone else to pay for it.
There are only two races on this planet. Negroid and Caucasian. Caucasian race is named after a range of mountains in the border area of Asia and Europe, where all white skinned people originally came from. Negroid from Africa where monkeys and chimps came down from trees, or fucking fell out of the and were too lazy to climb back up.
Indians, Pakistanis, oriental, even Hispanics... Who are actually mostly the native people of central and South America are for all intents and purposes white and they hate niggers every bit as much as a guy from Germany or Denmark. Because unless you got pubes on your head, and black skin and fish lips niggers hate them too

New Minority

Trustee
I saw this show advertised a while ago, nigger fantasy.
I wouldn't be surprised if niggers believe it as historically correct.
If I won the lottery, I would make a movie about a black long distance transatlantic swimmer, or a black aqua man to inspire black youths to engage in the sport, or hold a competition for them on a 100 mile swim with a huge cash prize, but they have to sign a waiver on doing it with no rescue services.