White high school student Jonathan Lewis beaten to death by pack of feral teenapers; UPDATE: 8 charged with murder, 4 as adults

redleg112

Music Moderator
Staff member

New Minority

Trustee
Notice that NO ARRESTS WERE MADE? If it was a nigger beaten by 15 non blacks, the cities would be in flames and riots.
If I was that father, I would be in court right now facing multiple life sentences, namely 15.
There is zero justice for whites in the US, but 100% discrimination.

Other races be warned, you are next to follow the plight of the whites. Once there are no more whites, the target will switch to you.

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Notice that NO ARRESTS WERE MADE? If it was a nigger beaten by 15 non blacks, the cities would be in flames and riots.
If I was that father, I would be in court right now facing multiple life sentences, namely 15.
There is zero justice for whites in the US, but 100% discrimination.

Other races be warned, you are next to follow the plight of the whites. Once there are no more whites, the target will switch to you.
Also...
The attack happened on Wednesday, November 1.
The attack happened on Nov 1 and we hear about it 12 days later on one alt-right outlet, the Gateway Pundit.

If the races were reversed, you would hear about it on every US mainstream news outlet within 2 hours and another 100 countries within 24 hours.

:Bert:

Dikembe

Excellent coonments sex-shun .....
These two pretty much say it all about niggers

TinfoilElder
Over one and a half centuries since emancipation, trillions of dollars of free stuff, and over half a century of unconstitutional Affirmative Action = the most expensive experiment in history is a complete and utter failure. No matter how long and how hard we pound, the square peg is not going to fit into the round hole.
Reparations = one-way airfare, a Louis Vuitton purse, a carbon fiber spear, a chucking manual, a mud hut blueprint, and a heartfelt farewell.

Rootidog
Hmmm, 13% of the general population, but 53% of all homicides, 78% of drug related crimes,93% of black on black murders, and 70% of all violent crimes? Yeah, I think you got it right.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
UPDATE: Eight of the fuckers charged with murder.

Eight students are charged with MURDER over fatal bully beating of Jonathan Lewis, 17, two weeks ago in Las Vegas: Cops say teens organized back-alley brawl over stolen headphones and vape​

• Lewis was severely beaten on November 1 near Rancho High School, and died in hospital on November 7
  • LVMPD Lt. Jason Johansson said the video of the attack was 'void of humanity'
  • The teenager was set upon by 10 fellow students after he arranged to fight them: on Tuesday, Vegas police said eight teens aged 13-17 have been charged

Eventually, I'm expecting a slap on the wrist ruling, but it's a step up from "let's not even arrest murderers anymore if they're black."

"Brawl over stolen headphones, vape." :rolls: Oh boy, the Bolshevik combination of niggers + clown world is a sure way to turn our youth into vapid, uncultured retards!

Last edited:
The father has been posting a lot online. Turns out he is one of these kumbaya, we should all get along, “I don’t see race” types.

Note - I mention this NOT to say the kid deserved this in any way. The nigs are 1,000% responsible. I do wonder if he bred into his children a healthy disdain for coons if there might have been a different result.

New Minority

Trustee
Naturally the father can't say that his son was beaten to death without reason by a pack of niggers. He would be decried as racist and they would all walk, as this pack of animals were defending themselves against an evil racist.

I remember when my kid was in the neighborhood primary school and a pack of 5 jumped him in the bathroom.
He beat them up, and I was called to the principals office and the niggers said he attacked them. Additionally, they pointed out that he is German and HISD does not tolerate that, or that type of behavior. I asked what she meant, they wouldn't clarify.
They asked what kind of punishment will he receive at home, I told them we are going out for ice cream and buying the video game he has been wanting.
I also stated that "nigger boys" fight in packs like animals, and she along with the other mammies know this, so a skinny white boy attacking them is completely absurd, and gave them a card for my lawyer.

As a parent, my heart is pained for the suffering this family feels.
I only hope the justice system prosecutes each and every one of these niggers and they sue the school for the loss of their child. This was negligence on the schools part, and interference with justice.

Not long ago, my daughter was attacked in school getting on the bus, the security did nothing, the school wanted to do nothing, but I prosecuted. I don't give a rats ass on their policies, every child , deserves to be safely transport to and from school, and be safe inside of the school. They were talking about prosecution of my daughters self defense, that stopped as I had outside city police , (versus the campus police )roll up and started talking report, and gave them my lawyers card as well. I had that monkey kicked out of the school.

These nigger attacks on youths need to be stopped. It is always the niggers doing this, yet no one seems to acknowledge the problem source and won't act as it is deemed discriminatory.

sxng9

Trustee
It is always the niggers doing this, yet no one seems to acknowledge the problem source and won't act as it is deemed discriminatory.
The problem with niggers, is that they're niggers and nigger goes down to the bone. There's not enough scientist in the whole world that could ever fix nigger syndrome. The only solution to the problem, is to round em' all up and permanently ship them back to Wakanda, but there's not a single white leader in power that would ever do that. Also, there's not a single race in the world that has ever held so much power in America (except niggers). You basically have the entirety of America dedicated to niggers and kissing nigger ass.

New Minority

Trustee
A young boy lost his life due to their direct and conscious actions, be it 12 years old or 21 - it was murder.

This is how it should be tried for each of them. The "good boy" bullshit is out the window , as they intentionally beat him to death.

Can a child exhibit homicidal tendencies? Absolutely!

Animals can be born wrong, or through mistreatment become mean. Humans humans are still animals.
Animals that are mean get gassed, but humans get put into "time out".
There should be a 2nd degree murder with intent charges for each, along with assault and battery with intent to inflict grave bodily harm.

Comment on the paper's and news articles for this, as otherwise these niggers will get a free pass and their nigger defense statement of "My Bad" would set them free.

There will not be marches or riots for this kid, and the news has already forgotten about him, but who hasn't? His poor grieving parents.

This sets another landmark for niggers to get a free pass on violent assault and murder on another race.
This was racially motivated, as a group of blacks savagely beat a skinny pubescent white kid to death.