What I've learned about blacks living as an immigrant in the United States, part 1

I

immigrant observer

1. They are very unreliable. To befriend a black person or try to get in touch with them will often result in a phone call headed straight to voicemail or even worse “this phone number is no longer in service.” They also quite often change their place of residence, because as we all know, they don’t “live” in houses or apartments, they only “stay”. Landlords absolutely despise them, due to chronic tardiness of rent payments, and destruction of property.

2. They have virtually zero loyalty to their so-called "friends" or "family". I have noticed that their conversations (on the phone) almost always carry a negative and argumentative tone, and involve some type of dispute with “fambly” or “friendz”. The conversation always sounds like this: “What?” “Whatch ya say?” “Huh?” “I didn’t hear whatch ya said.” Their low-IQ brains cannot process a sentence immediately in their minds on the receiving end of the conversation and they always need the other person to repeat themselves. Also, using obscenities and profanities routinely is the norm for them. Phone calls usually conclude with “alright” or “aight” instead of the customary “bye”, “take care” or “have a good one”. Often, I also notice that black males, despite all of them having caller IDs on their smartphones and knowing well in advance who is calling, answer with a very gruff and defensive “hello”, probably in anticipation of the black on the other end throwing a hissy fit or chimping out. Or maybe the bill collectors are calling for the umpteenth time. Or police detectives are trying to reach them in vain. After all, "snitches end up in ditches.”

3. They follow the LSD rule on the job --- lazy, stupid, and/or defiant/disrespectful, or a combination of the three. If there’s a black person on the job, I guarantee you with all the precious gold in Fort Knox that they will mess up the operation royally, causing chaos and confusion of enormous proportions. Productivity and morale during the shift will start to plummet southbound straight to the South Pole. Customer service will also go out the window faster than a vampire fleeing daylight. Rarely will a single manager or supervisor hold them responsible for their laziness or incompetence, because, as we all know, “that’s racist!”

4. They NEVER tip, no matter how good the service was. As a Lyft and Uber driver, I have noticed that, regardless of age, gender, educational background, or socioeconomic background, they are programmed like an IBM supercomputer to always stiff their driver. They never fail at this at all!!! Even on Christmas Day, they ALL stiff their drivers ALL of the time. I’ve picked up and dropped off blacks at church on Sunday morning/afternoon, and NONE of them have ever tipped me. Such consistency is literally their only forte, and I have a feeling they’re taught this habit from an early age. They’ll mess up your order at the fast food joint half of the time, or the low-IQ dumbfucks will literally spray industrial-strength Gorilla Glue in their hair (q.v. Gorilla Glue Girl), but they’ll ALWAYS succeed at not tipping you. Such uniformity can only be found in the tickings of an atomic clock.

When I worked at a large hotel many years ago, the black kids who were guests there, had the nerve to ask me, “Is everything in this shop free?”

5. They destroy the English language on a daily basis; e.g. --- I “axed” him a question, “he be knowing me for many years”, “Is you my driver?”, “So is we,” “I finna go see him tonight at the crib,” “it’s no keys over here”, “it’s a McDonald’s down the street”, (instead of, “there aren’t any keys over here, “there’s a McDonald’s down the street).

6. The women are loud and obnoxious and are always seeking attention by being loud and obnoxious. They will become offended if one dares to mispronounce their bizarre, unpronounceable names. They have multiple children out of wedlock with three or four different fathers, literally all of whom are entirely absent from their lives, many of course incarcerated. The “baby daddies” often categorically deny being the fathers of their black bastard children. Many black broads are morbidly obese and seem to be proud of this fact, wearing stretch pants and jumper suits, flaunting their grotesque figures. A fat black woman will take quite some time to enter and exit my vehicle due to her sheer weight and peerless girth. The men, the ones that are aged 40 and under, chronically sag their pants, showing off their underwear and ass cracks to passers-by, which must be some kind of black mating ritual.

C

Chrystalys

1. They are very unreliable. To befriend a black person or try to get in touch with them will often result in a phone call headed straight to voicemail or even worse “this phone number is no longer in service.” They also quite often change their place of residence, because as we all know, they don’t “live” in houses or apartments, they only “stay”. Landlords absolutely despise them, due to chronic tardiness of rent payments, and destruction of property.

2. They have virtually zero loyalty to their so-called "friends" or "family". I have noticed that their conversations (on the phone) almost always carry a negative and argumentative tone, and involve some type of dispute with “fambly” or “friendz”. The conversation always sounds like this: “What?” “Whatch ya say?” “Huh?” “I didn’t hear whatch ya said.” Their low-IQ brains cannot process a sentence immediately in their minds on the receiving end of the conversation and they always need the other person to repeat themselves. Also, using obscenities and profanities routinely is the norm for them. Phone calls usually conclude with “alright” or “aight” instead of the customary “bye”, “take care” or “have a good one”. Often, I also notice that black males, despite all of them having caller IDs on their smartphones and knowing well in advance who is calling, answer with a very gruff and defensive “hello”, probably in anticipation of the black on the other end throwing a hissy fit or chimping out. Or maybe the bill collectors are calling for the umpteenth time. Or police detectives are trying to reach them in vain. After all, "snitches end up in ditches.”

3. They follow the LSD rule on the job --- lazy, stupid, and/or defiant/disrespectful, or a combination of the three. If there’s a black person on the job, I guarantee you with all the precious gold in Fort Knox that they will mess up the operation royally, causing chaos and confusion of enormous proportions. Productivity and morale during the shift will start to plummet southbound straight to the South Pole. Customer service will also go out the window faster than a vampire fleeing daylight. Rarely will a single manager or supervisor hold them responsible for their laziness or incompetence, because, as we all know, “that’s racist!”

4. They NEVER tip, no matter how good the service was. As a Lyft and Uber driver, I have noticed that, regardless of age, gender, educational background, or socioeconomic background, they are programmed like an IBM supercomputer to always stiff their driver. They never fail at this at all!!! Even on Christmas Day, they ALL stiff their drivers ALL of the time. I’ve picked up and dropped off blacks at church on Sunday morning/afternoon, and NONE of them have ever tipped me. Such consistency is literally their only forte, and I have a feeling they’re taught this habit from an early age. They’ll mess up your order at the fast food joint half of the time, or the low-IQ dumbfucks will literally spray industrial-strength Gorilla Glue in their hair (q.v. Gorilla Glue Girl), but they’ll ALWAYS succeed at not tipping you. Such uniformity can only be found in the tickings of an atomic clock.

When I worked at a large hotel many years ago, the black kids who were guests there, had the nerve to ask me, “Is everything in this shop free?”

5. They destroy the English language on a daily basis; e.g. --- I “axed” him a question, “he be knowing me for many years”, “Is you my driver?”, “So is we,” “I finna go see him tonight at the crib,” “it’s no keys over here”, “it’s a McDonald’s down the street”, (instead of, “there aren’t any keys over here, “there’s a McDonald’s down the street).

6. The women are loud and obnoxious and are always seeking attention by being loud and obnoxious. They will become offended if one dares to mispronounce their bizarre, unpronounceable names. They have multiple children out of wedlock with three or four different fathers, literally all of whom are entirely absent from their lives, many of course incarcerated. The “baby daddies” often categorically deny being the fathers of their black bastard children. Many black broads are morbidly obese and seem to be proud of this fact, wearing stretch pants and jumper suits, flaunting their grotesque figures. A fat black woman will take quite some time to enter and exit my vehicle due to her sheer weight and peerless girth. The men, the ones that are aged 40 and under, chronically sag their pants, showing off their underwear and ass cracks to passers-by, which must be some kind of black mating ritual.
I drive Uber and I say this all the time...of all races they NeVeR tip..the others do.. except mid-east Indians...they don't tip ither.

C

Chrystalys

I drive Uber and I say this all the time...of all races they NeVeR tip..the others do.. except mid-east Indians...they don't tip ither.
The biggest tip I ever got was from a group of Armenians $200 for 2 hours!

G

Greasemonkey

It must cost a fortune getting your vehicle fumigated every time ones be in and that's the ones who don't shit on your seat.

Natsoc1939

Why is it that sheboons are so obese? Do nogger bucks find 800 pound sheboobs with fake eyelashes and weaves attractive? No not really its the reason why so many are chasing bimbo white broads.