What is this nigger up to?

OuOuAhAh

So my landlord is a nigger… yes, i know but in all honesty, I’ve never met her in person (she travels for work) and she does actually attend to and fix any complaint that I pose w lightening speed.
For context, i live in an efficiency; a single family home converted into 4 separate efficiencies. I raised an eyebrow at the fact that all four units share one mailbox and suspected that she was failing to report the renovations and rental income. This is an issue obviously as I will never receive anything of importance mailed to a mailbox shared w multiple nigger households but i played stupid and said nothing. Oh well, i guess i just dont have a mailbox..
This morning I received a group text including the other famblies. I should note that one very small efficiency houses one feral nigger beast and its two shitstains which is in no way appropriate housing for that many niggers. Anyway, the text stated that an insurance inspector would be coming out sometime this week. It went on to say that while she hopes we will all be at work (I definitely wont be nor will the worthless nigger and her shitstains; I am an absentee owner and shanaynay appears to be a welfare queen) but if we happen to be home, she instructed us that we were simply “housesitting”. For these reasons, i believe that she is committing insurance fraud as well as neglecting to report rental income aka tax evasion. Im sure no other tenants posses the IQ to give it a further thought but im curious as to how this will even work. It’s obvious that this is not one house. It’s obvious that my unit is immaculate and the niggers are filthy. Its obvious that the “housesitter” w her nigglets unit contains nigglet items. Its obvious the doors are labeled A, B, C and D. Will the appraiser simply overlook this knowing that the company wont have to pay out in the event of a claim due to the fraud? Will they report this? I like the fact that i now have something over her head but how could one w more than two brain cells think that this would work? Niggers are always trying to game the system. Does she not realize her nigger scum tenants can now demand free board under the threat of turning her in? A tenant was previously evicted bc the sticker residue is still on one of the doors. How does that work? I also have a signed lease. I find this situation rather intriguing to say the least. Niggers are so stupid.. thoughts?

Lane's Ghost

Looks like you forgot rule number one. No matter how good it looks at the start, Avoid the groid at all costs. Something always gets fucked up in the end. I'll say the same thing I tell my children from the time they can talk. Don't lie. One of the differences between us and the simian species is that we have morals. The facts that your landlord is an African, she asked you to lie to cover her ass, and the close proximity of other niggers nesting demonstrate the need to find new housing post-haste. If she gets pissed off at you for telling the truth, ask to be let out of your lease so you can go your separate ways. If the whole thing is declared illegal by the inspection, you'll be freed up from the lease, too. Chalk it up to education and gtfo.

HellinDetroit

So my landlord is a nigger… yes, i know but in all honesty, I’ve never met her in person (she travels for work) and she does actually attend to and fix any complaint that I pose w lightening speed.
For context, i live in an efficiency; a single family home converted into 4 separate efficiencies. I raised an eyebrow at the fact that all four units share one mailbox and suspected that she was failing to report the renovations and rental income. This is an issue obviously as I will never receive anything of importance mailed to a mailbox shared w multiple nigger households but i played stupid and said nothing. Oh well, i guess i just dont have a mailbox..
This morning I received a group text including the other famblies. I should note that one very small efficiency houses one feral nigger beast and its two shitstains which is in no way appropriate housing for that many niggers. Anyway, the text stated that an insurance inspector would be coming out sometime this week. It went on to say that while she hopes we will all be at work (I definitely wont be nor will the worthless nigger and her shitstains; I am an absentee owner and shanaynay appears to be a welfare queen) but if we happen to be home, she instructed us that we were simply “housesitting”. For these reasons, i believe that she is committing insurance fraud as well as neglecting to report rental income aka tax evasion. Im sure no other tenants posses the IQ to give it a further thought but im curious as to how this will even work. It’s obvious that this is not one house. It’s obvious that my unit is immaculate and the niggers are filthy. Its obvious that the “housesitter” w her nigglets unit contains nigglet items. Its obvious the doors are labeled A, B, C and D. Will the appraiser simply overlook this knowing that the company wont have to pay out in the event of a claim due to the fraud? Will they report this? I like the fact that i now have something over her head but how could one w more than two brain cells think that this would work? Niggers are always trying to game the system. Does she not realize her nigger scum tenants can now demand free board under the threat of turning her in? A tenant was previously evicted bc the sticker residue is still on one of the doors. How does that work? I also have a signed lease. I find this situation rather intriguing to say the least. Niggers are so stupid.. thoughts?
It sounds like your nigger landlord is trying to be out-niggered by her nigger tenants.