UVA nigger goes bananas - 3 good, 2 others wounded

No explanation why this spook lost its mind. Since everyone appears to be members of the UVA football team, I expect it was some deep reason like disrespect. Three schvoogies good.

Bongo Sambo

:traybat: :traybat: :traybat:

It's a cauldron!

What Is A Group Of Bats Called? Interesting Facts For Kids​

The collective noun for a group of bats is a 'cauldron of bats.' You can use the word cauldron to describe any number of bats flying in the sky.

However, another source says

Generally, a group of bats is called Colony, Cauldron, Camp, and Cloud. Most bat species like to form groups in order to socialize and avoid the danger of predators. They even use vocals to communicate and mostly hunt together.

So even Goodified they still act like niggers.

Bongo Sambo

uvavictims.jpg

More of Obama's sons . . . . Rocket scientist, brain surgeon and future Wall Street wizard . . . headed to Nigger Heaven

E7700936-Watermelon_field.jpg

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
I cannot find the words to express the devastation and heartache that our team is feeling today after the tragic events last night that resulted in the deaths of Lavel, D’Sean and Devin

These were incredible young men with huge aspirations and extremely bright futures.
:lmao:

niggers.jpg

This is a developing story.
No, it's not. The development stopped once the shooter was ID'd as non-White. Now it's a couple more lines about gun control and then it goes down the shitter.

Motive???

Ummm.

Revenge?

Insanity?
More than likely nigger monkey bitchy fag jealousy. Niggers hate to see fellow niggers doing better, they all wannabe the number one looks at me nigger. Furthermore, the ape probably had a typical NM inferiority complex.

• Feeling insecure, incomplete, or unworthy.
  • Withdrawal from everyday activities and social situations.
  • Comparing yourself with others.
  • Feelings of hostility, frustration, nervousness, or aggression.
  • Insomnia.
  • Inability to complete tasks.
  • Signs of depression, anxiety, or other mental health disorders.

whiteyyakub

Stupid niggers taught it to themselves. The differences are obvious for anyone including animals and artificial intelligence, but niggers lack the intellectual capacity to simply accept their difference. They are incapable to adjust to a multi-racial situation.

Niggers are incapable of keeping the peace. It starts with being loud, and they don't mean it like that. It starts with look-at-me, even if they don't mean it in an offensive manner. They are. Offensive, dominating, taking other individual's room, time, it may hurt the ears and test your patience of course. And other niggers will get triggered too. Classic fast-food place chimpout. Niggers gonna nig for ever.

Stupid niggers taught it to themselves. The differences are obvious for anyone including animals and artificial intelligence, but niggers lack the intellectual capacity to simply accept their difference. They are incapable to adjust to a multi-racial situation.

Niggers are incapable of keeping the peace. It starts with being loud, and they don't mean it like that. It starts with look-at-me, even if they don't mean it in an offensive manner. They are. Offensive, dominating, taking other individual's room, time, it may hurt the ears and test your patience of course. And other niggers will get triggered too. Classic fast-food place chimpout. Niggers gonna nig for ever.
They are. Offensive, dominating, taking other individual's room, time, it may hurt the ears and test your patience of course.

Well said::thumbsup:

I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other.
I'm Bigger, and Bolder, and Rougher and Tougher, in other words Sucker, there is no other.
I'm the one and only Dominator,

Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator
Dominator

I Wanna Kiss Myself
I Wanna Kiss Myself

:gorrila2:

Phil Thiecoun

Same outcome whenever and wherever niggers gather.

View attachment 22031
Notting Hill to Bristol?
Out of the fat and into the fire.
Bristol is a filthy, drug and crime infested nigger shithole.
And it’s got massively worse in the past 20 years as it’s Labour council declared it an official ‘City of Sanctuary’ meaning it puts down the red carpet for the purebred monkeys from Africa who illegally break into our country, and puts them immediately to the front of the social housing queue above white humans who have waited for up to 10 years to be housed.
I wouldn’t live in inner city Bristol if it was in a mansion. Walking out of it to have to see the run down nigger filth every day would probably drive me to suicide.

Notting Hill to Bristol?
Out of the fat and into the fire.
And it’s got massively worse in the past 20 years as it’s Labour council declared it an official ‘City of Sanctuary’ meaning it puts down the red carpet for the purebred monkeys from Africa who illegally break into our country, and puts them immediately to the front of the social housing queue above white humans who have waited for up to 10 years to be housed.
I wouldn’t live in inner city Bristol if it was in a mansion. Walking out of it to have to see the run down nigger filth every day would probably drive me to suicide.

Yep, I remember the St Pauls and Easton riots back in the 80s.

Niggers are the same wherever they coontaminate.

Evon was a father-of-three and worked as a caretaker at the Malcolm X Community Centre in St Pauls.

In the early hours of New Year’s Day 1996 Bangy was travelling home from a New Year’s Eve function when, in an attempt to intervene in a robbery, he was shot at the age of just 37.

Bangy’s final words were “Peace man, it’s New Year's Day.”

:chimp:

1669542649060.png
Bang bang bangy. LMAO!!!

:traybat:

Last edited: