Three Fat Nigger Girls

kabuki_trader

Years ago when I was in high school, me and a buddy had a run in with three fat nigger girls. We're standing in the lunch line when they decide to cut in line. They're talking all loud and tough. You know the type, like they're the only ones in the room. So I said out loud to my buddy, "who the fuck do they think they are". Of course they heard me and walk over as a group all tough and shit, and I'm ready to go to war. Instead, some teachers intervened and tried to calm it down. Later we're sitting at our lunch tables and I thought it'd be funny to take my crusty, thick peanut butter cookie and launch it where they're sitting across the lunch room. So I throw it and it made a perfect landing right in the middle of them. The cookie shattered, hitting all three of them. Holy shit, you would think a bomb went off, because all three of them exploded with "who da fuck!? who da fuck did dat?! Squawkin' and squeelin' like a troop of baboons. They knew it was me.... I just smiled. We had trouble the rest of the year with them but that was the funniest. The nigger guys thought it was funny.

Years ago when I was in high school, me and a buddy had a run in with three fat nigger girls. We're standing in the lunch line when they decide to cut in line. They're talking all loud and tough. You know the type, like they're the only ones in the room. So I said out loud to my buddy, "who the fuck do they think they are". Of course they heard me and walk over as a group all tough and shit, and I'm ready to go to war. Instead, some teachers intervened and tried to calm it down. Later we're sitting at our lunch tables and I thought it'd be funny to take my crusty, thick peanut butter cookie and launch it where they're sitting across the lunch room. So I throw it and it made a perfect landing right in the middle of them. The cookie shattered, hitting all three of them. Holy shit, you would think a bomb went off, because all three of them exploded with "who da fuck!? who da fuck did dat?! Squawkin' and squeelin' like a troop of baboons. They knew it was me.... I just smiled. We had trouble the rest of the year with them but that was the funniest. The nigger guys thought it was funny.
You know the type, like they're the only ones in the room.

Yep, niggers always shout for looks at me attention when they are in public places and on public transport.
Furthermore, niglet classrooms are loud like the Congo rain forest.

sxng9

Trustee
I've done my share of pranks on niggers (back when I was in school). Apparently, the school security guards didn't think it was funny and were secretly monitoring me (for a short while). I was stupid at the time and eventually got caught & got suspended. My parents didn't want me to stay home an entire year doing nothing, so I went to a different school. Yes, I told my parents I was suspended and didn't keep it a secret or lie to them.

finitechains

I enjoyed your post, yes. You know, any country (Maybe not Norway), you have female apes. For some reason they have elephantiasis in their ass. Damn, they must eat a lot, but, to me, the most annoying characteristics:

1) Volume. If you are around a black female, get the same earplugs you use at the range. It will save your hearing.

2) Aside from suffering from Down syndrome, my opinion, back females are into doping. It sound strange as they are super fat, and do not compete in any sports, but.. come on.

I bet they inject enanthate in their fat butt cheek weekly.

Race Realist

With all due respect, I would have said get the hell out of line .....

I've done my share of pranks on niggers (back when I was in school). Apparently, the school security guards didn't think it was funny and were secretly monitoring me (for a short while). I was stupid at the time and eventually got caught & got suspended. My parents didn't want me to stay home an entire year doing nothing, so I went to a different school. Yes, I told my parents I was suspended and didn't keep it a secret or lie to them.
I remember when I was in my grammar school back in the '70s human lads use to shout behind niggers at the dinner time queue because their afro hair reminded them of a microphone cover.

71prYOVvt5L._AC_SX425_.jpg

J5mecollection.jpg

I enjoyed your post, yes. You know, any country (Maybe not Norway), you have female apes. For some reason they have elephantiasis in their ass. Damn, they must eat a lot, but, to me, the most annoying characteristics:

1) Volume. If you are around a black female, get the same earplugs you use at the range. It will save your hearing.

2) Aside from suffering from Down syndrome, my opinion, back females are into doping. It sound strange as they are super fat, and do not compete in any sports, but.. come on.

I bet they inject enanthate in their fat butt cheek weekly.

Well said::thumbsup:

I remember during the scamdemic I told a boon not to sit next to me during a bus trip, I really should have moved away instead of engaging with the nigger. Suddenly it began shouting, then all the other chimps and monkeys on the bus started ooking and eeking. Within a few seconds, a TFL bus transformed into the Congo rainforest.

3600.jpg

Propain

Went to Highschool in the late 80's and early 90's in Queens NY. The school was in a white neighborhood at the time now its all Chinese and. Korean. Because of bussing my school was full of nogs. Always loud and causing problems of some sort. They made it difficult to get a good education.

Uhtred Lothbrok

Haha the 70’s was the ddcade of the screaming niggers… micheal Jackson and Aretha franklin made it big screeching at high pitches…

I think that's actually from the late 80s or early 90s. "In living Color" had some funny niggers on there who actually didn't have a problem with showing how ridiculous they could be. Jim Carey and some blonde chick were the token whites in the cast. I didn't hate niggers "quite" as much back in those days, so would occasionally watch it. I guess I was laughing AT the niggers more than with them, lol.

I think that's actually from the late 80s or early 90s. "In living Color" had some funny niggers on there who actually didn't have a problem with showing how ridiculous they could be. Jim Carey and some blonde chick were the token whites in the cast. I didn't hate niggers "quite" as much back in those days, so would occasionally watch it. I guess I was laughing AT the niggers more than with them, lol.
I didn't hate niggers "quite" as much back in those days,...

Yep, well said::thumbsup:

Back in the 80's I did not hate them as well, now I know the truth.
Niggers are a jungle species they are not a race.

Uhtred Lothbrok

I didn't hate niggers "quite" as much back in those days,...

Yep, well said::thumbsup:

Back in the 80's I did not hate them as well, now I know the truth.
Niggers are a jungle species they are not a race.
I grew up and still live in the deep southern U.S. I've never liked niggers and never had nigger friends. I went to Catholic school for the first 10 yrs (K-9th) with almost zero niggers. Didn't appreciate the sacrifice my mother made during those years and how good it was for me overall. Public school is where my hatred started taking root. Now, with a fair degree of success, I avoid niggers like the plague (of which they are, on humankind)

ThePakMan-G

I grew up and still live in the deep southern U.S. I've never liked niggers and never had nigger friends. I went to Catholic school for the first 10 yrs (K-9th) with almost zero niggers. Didn't appreciate the sacrifice my mother made during those years and how good it was for me overall. Public school is where my hatred started taking root. Now, with a fair degree of success, I avoid niggers like the plague (of which they are, on humankind)
based

I avoid niggers like the plague (of which they are, on humankind):thumbsup:

Yep, it's the best way to live.

Always avoid the dangerous jealous minded, schizophrenic, stalking, IED, Nu bum love faggot crimigger beasts.