Sick of the nigger take over.

Bossman

Hard working truck driver for 30 yrs. Grew up next to Gary In. Need I say more! Sick of my TV being taken over by undeserving porch monkeys. Just got slammed by commercials handing out props to the ones that just fell from the tree. Searched google...."I hate niggers". And I found you! I don't feel so alone anymore! Keep up the good work....I'll be back with more.

60d6cb99264a2318.jpg

LHP

Hard working truck driver for 30 yrs. Grew up next to Gary In. Need I say more! Sick of my TV being taken over by undeserving porch monkeys. Just got slammed by commercials handing out props to the ones that just fell from the tree. Searched google...."I hate niggers". And I found you! I don't feel so alone anymore! Keep up the good work....I'll be back with more.
Welcome friend

Niggers haven’t done anywhere near as much for humans yet most nurture a seething hatred for humans, particularly white people, and firmly believe they’re entitled to all the wonders created by the human white race.

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

:gibs:

Luka hates jigaboos

That's exactly how I found this place!! WELCOME!!