"She deserved it" Mudshark Mocks Marcus, Gets Stabbed 51 Times

Cotton Tax

Indianapolis, IN - Nigger Marcus Garvin collected the Coal Toll from Christie Holt at the Always Inn hotel where the couple nested, with payment made in the form of 51 stab wounds to the neck and torso.

In a pre-trial plea deal for the 2021 slaying, Marcus gave a detailed account of how the feisty mudshark went down swinging after he discovered incriminating text messages on her phone which mocked his inability to keep a steady job.

stop.jpg

An Indiana man out on bail and wearing a GPS ankle monitor for stabbing a customer at a Circle K convenience store where he worked has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend 51 times and trying to dismember her after he told investigators she made fun of him in texts with a man she was sleeping with.

In the texts, the two had been making fun of Garvin for not having a job “and/or going anywhere in life,” he told detectives after his arrest, according to an affidavit.

Garvin spent six days trying to figure out how to dispose of the remains, the affidavit states.
The nigger's harebrained schemes to get rid of the carcass without arousing suspicion would make a great episode of Amos n' Andy! :thumbsup:

Will

Trustee
Indianapolis, IN - Nigger Marcus Garvin collected the Coal Toll from Christie Holt at the Always Inn hotel where the couple nested, with payment made in the form of 51 stab wounds to the neck and torso.

In a pre-trial plea deal for the 2021 slaying, Marcus gave a detailed account of how the feisty mudshark went down swinging after he discovered incriminating text messages on her phone which mocked his inability to keep a steady job.

View attachment 30108

The nigger's harebrained schemes to get rid of the carcass without arousing suspicion would make a great episode of Amos n' Andy! :thumbsup:

When will these Dykes ever learn.

finitechains

View attachment 30108

So, I would agree with you, but I got a threatening email to not speak the truth. Let me comply with the following.

Blacks are much smarter than whites. I am offended by your post.