Niggers at Nigmart

I was looking at this Samsung 27" curved monitor at my local Nigmart. They had the display model but none in boxes below. The shelf was all of 20' from their electronics sales area but the stupid loud she-boon couldn't even get off her fat ass to help. She kept ooking to some other nigger "employee" But she did call someone, naturally a well groomed white guy who quickly determined that while this store was out of them, the one up Route 9 had 3. Fucking lazy ass nigger couldn't even fake it and at least check it out. She had the same handheld scan tool the helpful white guy had. Even the Muslim refugees who work there but have only been in the US a year are more helpful than the niggers this Nigmart uses.

I was looking at this Samsung 27" curved monitor at my local Nigmart. They had the display model but none in boxes below. The shelf was all of 20' from their electronics sales area but the stupid loud she-boon couldn't even get off her fat ass to help. She kept ooking to some other nigger "employee" But she did call someone, naturally a well groomed white guy who quickly determined that while this store was out of them, the one up Route 9 had 3. Fucking lazy ass nigger couldn't even fake it and at least check it out. She had the same handheld scan tool the helpful white guy had. Even the Muslim refugees who work there but have only been in the US a year are more helpful than the niggers this Nigmart uses.
They don't help whites...Only nigger customers they will help.

OuOuAhAh

Why are you still shopping there? We all know they're anti-American, anti-White, and anti-competitive, not to mention all the niggers.
And they don’t take Apple Pay.. I’m not putting my credit card into their hands to pay w my phone w Walmart pay. I go to target. At least most of the niggers there are trying to act white lol