New here and finally glad to have a place to vent out.

BodhiPanda

Hello all.

I am just an everyday working JOE here with no social media lifestyle thanks to all the liberal degenerates out there that have ruin it for so many of us God fearing descent people that now live in fear over been DOXED online if they don't like our most simple of humbled opinions -,-;.

Name's Aiden but you can call me B.P. and I am here to hopefully get along with some like minded people that can all agree on one thing, With Scott Adams been right all along...so many things are coming into revelation now, but yeah I do hate the direction the wokefest loving lunatics are taking our dearly beloved childhood movies into oblivion.

I hate what they have done with a lot of the Disney films..and then with VELMA ugh seriously?! I have been trying to call it out since Netflix's BIRD BOX film however the delicious irony of that was that the movie FLOPPED for been an original, sadly their next attempt to a WHACK at something more mainstream that they can ruin it for good and count on a brain dead sheeple society to just accept it....'DETECTIVE PIKACHU' I laugh so hard and cry so little when I see the FAUX awaketards that disagree with me when I tell them that MOVIE was also a WOKEFEST crap like Bird Box, same for Ready Player One yet that one flopped because it was an original and it got crushed by Bladerunner, Oh well so what else is NEW!?

They could not wait to get us all wriled up after The Little Mermaid with that dystopia shit fest PETER PAN NOW!

Sorry I know this is not to he place but yeah I'm just a guy that doesn't get bothered by much or even offended, rather the opposite I am one that is not afraid to speak where most would rather cower and soil themselves first.

NiggerzRSkum

Hello all.

I am just an everyday working JOE here with no social media lifestyle thanks to all the liberal degenerates out there that have ruin it for so many of us God fearing descent people that now live in fear over been DOXED online if they don't like our most simple of humbled opinions -,-;.

Name's Aiden but you can call me B.P. and I am here to hopefully get along with some like minded people that can all agree on one thing, With Scott Adams been right all along...so many things are coming into revelation now, but yeah I do hate the direction the wokefest loving lunatics are taking our dearly beloved childhood movies into oblivion.

I hate what they have done with a lot of the Disney films..and then with VELMA ugh seriously?! I have been trying to call it out since Netflix's BIRD BOX film however the delicious irony of that was that the movie FLOPPED for been an original, sadly their next attempt to a WHACK at something more mainstream that they can ruin it for good and count on a brain dead sheeple society to just accept it....'DETECTIVE PIKACHU' I laugh so hard and cry so little when I see the FAUX awaketards that disagree with me when I tell them that MOVIE was also a WOKEFEST crap like Bird Box, same for Ready Player One yet that one flopped because it was an original and it got crushed by Bladerunner, Oh well so what else is NEW!?

They could not wait to get us all wriled up after The Little Mermaid with that dystopia shit fest PETER PAN NOW!

Sorry I know this is not to he place but yeah I'm just a guy that doesn't get bothered by much or even offended, rather the opposite I am one that is not afraid to speak where most would rather cower and soil themselves first.

G

Greasemonkey

Hello all.

I think a lot of what you say resonates with the members here, we have been talking about the Disney nigger and faggot lovers for a while so I think you will fit right in, nothing of what you have said is off piste. None of us are really social media people but I do have a Twitter account to follow motor racing but recently I have found a couple of posters worth keeping an eye on.

BodhiPanda

When I get called 'RACIST' it is usually from WHITE LIBERALS whom most are minions a few from affluence background but in my experience I have realized that WHITE liberals are the most racist people known to mankind because they are hypocrites!

When California had that election for new Governor there was a black candidate running against Gavin Newsome(Ugh Max Shreks) and he was a conservative I remember how the WHITE liberals were attacking that man, this derange degenerate cunt riding a bike trolling that man by wearing a gorilla mask, a FUCKING GORILLA MASK! what the hell is that?! seriously!

Luka hates jigaboos

When I get called 'RACIST' it is usually from WHITE LIBERALS whom most are minions a few from affluence background but in my experience I have realized that WHITE liberals are the most racist people known to mankind because they are hypocrites!

When California had that election for new Governor there was a black candidate running against Gavin Newsome(Ugh Max Shreks) and he was a conservative I remember how the WHITE liberals were attacking that man, this derange degenerate cunt riding a bike trolling that man by wearing a gorilla mask, a FUCKING GORILLA MASK! what the hell is that?! seriously!
Yep! WHITE libtards calling for the eradication of the WHITE MAN. Brilliant, aren't they? They belong with the niggers, they really do. They deserve each other

finitechains

Hello all.

Glad you found the community. I’m sure you will like it.

Welcome mate