IMDb Follows Rotten Tomatoes in Banning Negative Reviews of Woke Films After People Disliked Disney’s “Sambo Fish“

IMG_8820.jpeg

conclusion: it’s shit
IMG_8821.png

The movies often receive ratings months before they can be seen by the public. Apparently it's possible to influence that with votes, but it's rigged from the beginning. They can also keep a good movie down by giving it very low ratings, then nobody will watch it and it doesn't matter if every single person liking it votes 5/5 stars for it because they are only 2 people.

View attachment 29737
conclusion: it’s shitView attachment 29738
It's just a matter of time we end up living in an enforced nigger love thought police insane LGBTQ commie state.

f_mash_charlotte_white_woman_181030.jpg

"Is your boyfriend here? Is your baby daddy here?

Human woman declaring 'I'm white and I'm hot' fired from job after harassing two sheboons in North Carolina parking lot

Westwood says, “I never really publicly apologized to them and the Black community,” and, “I can certainly see why the Black community can think that my actions were racist.”

But when nigger gorilla Travis Stackhouse kills its greedy thieving lil crimniglet for eating its fathers Day cheesecake without its permission, there's no media firestorm and nigger outrage.

stackhouse-muder-child-abuse-cheesecake-1280x720.jpg

It's just a matter of time we end up living in an enforced nigger love thought police insane LGBTQ commie state.

Human woman declaring 'I'm white and I'm hot' fired from job after harassing two sheboons in North Carolina parking lot

Westwood says, “I never really publicly apologized to them and the Black community,” and, “I can certainly see why the Black community can think that my actions were racist.”

But when nigger gorilla Travis Stackhouse kills its greedy thieving lil crimniglet for eating its fathers Day cheesecake without its permission, there's no media firestorm and nigger outrage.

Sadly Whites have no chance living in a western world!..It is all Nigger Worship.

G

Greasemonkey

Minority Report lives, the last thing you need is that effing dwarf Tom Cruise turning up on your doorstep although anyone whose got a cat needn't worry.