I’m living in HELL

OuOuAhAh

Just seen the 2nd roach in my apartment since the new “fambly” moved in on the other side of my paper thin ass wall a few weeks ago. Not only do I have to live with the constant blaring ou ou ah ah reggae nigger shit. They make sure to carry on as uncivilized burdens to society during business hours during which I’m often on professional phone calls as well. I guess I’ll hunt for extremely racist extreme truths to watch and listen to when they calm down and stfu. I’ll through in an audible “that’s terrible!” As virtue signals at appropriate intervals so I won’t be assaulted but I’m going to force these animals to listen to the truth… y’all should hear the nigglets eeking and ooking “the lyrics” they don’t even know. They sound fucking retarded asf. And the future criminals are up until fucking 2am so they clearly aren’t in school. Maybe time for a CPS report as well.. fucking scum.

Sorry y’all, just venting.. God, I hate these vermin our nation has unleashed upon us. I say we all get together and sue the government for damages and diminished quality of life due to them unleashing this criminal sub species upon us.

Race Realist

Just seen the 2nd roach in my apartment since the new “fambly” moved in on the other side of my paper thin ass wall a few weeks ago. Not only do I have to live with the constant blaring ou ou ah ah reggae nigger shit. They make sure to carry on as uncivilized burdens to society during business hours during which I’m often on professional phone calls as well. I guess I’ll hunt for extremely racist extreme truths to watch and listen to when they calm down and stfu. I’ll through in an audible “that’s terrible!” As virtue signals at appropriate intervals so I won’t be assaulted but I’m going to force these animals to listen to the truth… y’all should hear the nigglets eeking and ooking “the lyrics” they don’t even know. They sound fucking retarded asf. And the future criminals are up until fucking 2am so they clearly aren’t in school. Maybe time for a CPS report as well.. fucking scum.

Sorry y’all, just venting.. God, I hate these vermin our nation has unleashed upon us. I say we all get together and sue the government for damages and diminished quality of life due to them unleashing this criminal sub species upon us.
Make mix tape of snarling Pitt bulls.

Play it every time the rap starts

ce538abedd92d54a.png

Luka hates jigaboos

Start a rumor about the place being haunted! 👻

Will

Trustee

Very Sad that humans have to live amongst these Parasite niggers.

New Minority

Trustee
There was a toy called nano bugs, which vibrated and had plastic feet to create movement.
Buy 1 (about 4-5 bucks) and place it boxed in near a joining wall. it will make a noise that will drive them crazy.
since it is a random noise, they cannot figure out where it comes from.
To harass them, put on an alarm clock to go off early in the morning when not at home for the day.
Call social services for an anonymous "wellness" check.
Sign them up to receive religious visits from Jehovah's witness and other organizations.

There was a toy called nano bugs, which vibrated and had plastic feet to create movement.
Buy 1 (about 4-5 bucks) and place it boxed in near a joining wall. it will make a noise that will drive them crazy.
since it is a random noise, they cannot figure out where it comes from.
To harass them, put on an alarm clock to go off early in the morning when not at home for the day.
Call social services for an anonymous "wellness" check.
Sign them up to receive religious visits from Jehovah's witness and other organizations.
Go to the utility room and shut dey' watah off, break and strip the spigot.....the monkeys will eek and ook for an hour and hopefully the maintenence man at your dwelling isn't too swift.