Hey I’m old but new

I’ve been on this site before. It’s good to be back as a 41 year old woman living in South Georgia.
I look forward to using this site again !
I’d like to tell my story.
Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

Feel free to say niggers as much as you want, and avoid the dangerous lying IED vicious beasts.

Officers found, Michael Washington, 56, (inset lower right) dead after responding to a report of a disturbance at around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday at this home at 1205 East Calhoun. David Johnson, 55, (inset upper right) was arrested (Photo by John Carroll/family photo/jail photo)(KWTX)

A suspect was in custody Tuesday after a Waco man was beaten to death with a hammer after an argument with a family member escalated.

“During the argument, the victim was struck with a hammer and killed,” Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

Officers found the victim dead after responding to a report of a disturbance at around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday at 1205 East Calhoun.

Police did not immediately release the victim’s name, but family members identified him as Michael Washington, 56.

LF2AAMJK25KAHPIXZ2HHFIW6DA.jpg

I’ve been on this site before. It’s good to be back as a 41 year old woman living in South Georgia.
41 is not too old...Most people on here are much older including me.

G

Greasemonkey

Welcome I'm 42 it's the new 30 plus tax.

Luka hates jigaboos

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

Feel free to say niggers as much as you want, and avoid the dangerous lying IED vicious beasts.

Officers found, Michael Washington, 56, (inset lower right) dead after responding to a report of a disturbance at around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday at this home at 1205 East Calhoun. David Johnson, 55, (inset upper right) was arrested (Photo by John Carroll/family photo/jail photo)(KWTX)

A suspect was in custody Tuesday after a Waco man was beaten to death with a hammer after an argument with a family member escalated.

“During the argument, the victim was struck with a hammer and killed,” Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

Officers found the victim dead after responding to a report of a disturbance at around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday at 1205 East Calhoun.

Police did not immediately release the victim’s name, but family members identified him as Michael Washington, 56.

LF2AAMJK25KAHPIXZ2HHFIW6DA.jpg
Dat nigger done kilt he's fambly!